The Program is open to university students, postgraduates and professionals who are non-Chinese citizens and above 18 years of age with adequate English proficiency at university level.Your Chance to Get Admitted
- 9 months ago
- Name:Gupta Anjum Kumar
- From:United States
I would love to enhance my Chinese language, experience Chinese culture and also gain valuable insights about Chinese economy/market. This program looks like a perfect fit
- 10 months ago
- Name:Duong Hong Nhung Hong Nhung
- Study at one of the top 3 universities in China.
- Well balanced program design.
- Undertake an internship during weekdays with a local or multinational company.
- Hands-on business experiences.
- Diverse opportunities and experienced mentors.
- Chinese language instruction available for all skill levels.
- Experience the lifestyle of China’s most dynamic city.
- Proof of the internship, Recommendation letter for outstanding performance.
PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS CHINESE IMMERSION
Professional Business Chinese Immersion Program is designed for the international students who want to get an insight into the business environment and industries development in China. The program allows students to get an insight into Chinese business culture and custom, policies, commercial law and regulations and how successful local and foreign businesses conduct themselves and prosper through special designed Chinese courses, business courses, mobile classroom, business immersion practice. Students will be well equipped with language and business ability for future career development in China.
Summer PCI Program is also available for One semester and one year study.
MAIN COURSES FOR SPCI PROGRAM
Providing Chinese courses with all levels from beginners to advanced learners. (Beginner levels are English instructed)
Brief Introduction to China. (English instructed)
Cultural lectures on various topics including calligraphy, painting, Kungfu etc.
Advanced Lectures on Business Operation Practice.(English instructed)
Cultural Immersion Activities including cultural site visits and field trips. Company Visits providing insight and mini seminar in various industry fields.
Business Immersion Practice：
Practicing business and Chinese skills in working environment.
ICES provide courses of levels from beginners to advanced level. Students will always find appropriate level of classes in our language program. Class levels will be determined based on their placement test or interview result.
Finalschedule will be published after registration.
More and more foreign people begin to know about China nowadays but the understanding of China is far from systematic and comprehensive. Understanding Chinese culture has the same importance with learning the language.
Brief Introduction to China will provide comprehensive information about Chinese politics, economy, geography, traditional custom, history and culture through a cross-cultural perspective. The Course will
help reducing misunderstanding and cultural conflict in future cross-cultural communication and business practice.
Student will have opportunity to learn about China’s rich history and culture including Chinese traditional culture including paper cutting, martial art, traditional medicine, Acupuncture and moxibustion and tuina, Peking opera,etc
Without dull theories, PCI Summer Program’s Advanced Lectures on Business invite industry insider of various fields to share their experiences in business operation practice which help the students understand the current opportunities and challenges in business fields and get the students prepared for future career development in China.
Mobile Classroom includes Cultural Immersion Activities and Company Visits. Company Visits will give students a chance to get a comprehensive and unique experience of various business fields. Options include Financial Industry, State-owned Enterprise, Private Enterprise, Joint Venture Enterprise,
Service Industry (Hotel or Restaurant). Site visits options include Shanghai Port, Shanghai Stock Exchange Market, Shanghai Free Trade Zone, Yiwu Small commodity market, etc.
Cultural Immersion Activities Students will get opportunity to travel around to explore the best of Chinese culture and history. Options include Shanghai City, Suzhou, Wuxi, Hangzhou, Beijing, Yellow Mountain, Guilin&Yangshuo,etc.
Business Immersion Practice
Adhering to the concept of LEARNING BY DONG, PCI Summer Program Students will be divided into small groups and go to real companies and organizations to put their knowledge of Chinese language and business into practice through working with some leading companies and organizations in various fields. Business Immersion Practice may available in Insurance, Banking, Consulting, Capital management, Publishing, Auto industry, Logistics, NGOs, News and Media, Stocks and securities, Trading companies, Hospitality industry, Manufacturing industry, IT company,
Service industry etc.Full Assistance
SPCI program encourages students’ independent cross-cultural exploration but when students find themselves confused by cultural, academic, and social differences, no matter from orientation on arrival or to the best cellphone package, Program Resident Director is ready to assist and provide support when needed.
ICES located in the center of Handan Campus with beautiful environment and convenient transportation. The
Campus is located comfortably beside Wujiaochang, the north Shanghai’s booming commercial center. All the classrooms are equipped with multimedia system which make the teaching interactive. The Reading Room is perfect for students’ self-study.
SPCI students are provided with housing around campus. If you need assistance with booking please mark the option in application. All options of accommodation are conveniently located within reasonable walking distance to Fudan campus. All rooms are equipped with Air conditioner, TV, 24 hour hot water, private bathroom and Wifi and cable access to internet. The cost is about RMB150/person each day.
Full Program Fee:
SPCI: RMB 17000/person.
Session Duration: July 3 – July 29, 2016. Registration date: July 3.
Longterm PCI Program: RMB 39000/Semester (One semester to One year).
Program fee includes all courses, cultural and business immersion activities. Housing cost is not included.Registed Date
4th floor, East Wing, Guanghua Tower, Handan Campus, 220 Handan Rd, Main Gate, Fudan University, Quad surrounding Mao Zedong
The Program is open to university students, postgraduates and professionals who are non-Chinese citizens and above 18 years of age with adequate English proficiency at university level.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 17,000 in total (About $ 3,120) Accommodation Fee Main Building Double Room RMB 55 to RMB 70 Single Room RMB 100 to RMB 80 Affiliated Building Single Room RMB 25 to RMB 55 International Students Dormitory Double Room RMB 45 Single Room RMB 30 to RMB 70 Other Fees Application Fee RMB 135 to RMB 65,535 Service Fee USD 150 Living Expense RMB 2,400 to RMB 3,000
- Application Materials
1. Application Form
Please upload your finished application form here.
2. Passport-sized photo
A passport-sized photo taken recently of the applicant.
3. One regular passport photocopy
Personal information page – passport validity must be adequate for study
4. One copy of original graduation certificates or documents proving student status at current university (notarized photocopies accepted)
Certificates or documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be translated and notarized.
5. Corresponding transcripts (original or notarized photocopies)
Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be translated and notarized.
6. English proficiency information document proving a corresponding level of English at University level. TOEFL iBT (a score of 75 or above)/IELTS (a score of 6.0 or above)
Or other materials proving a corresponding level of English are acceptable. University students with college English level, native English-speakers or applicants from countries where English is the official language are exempted from this requirement
7. Native unified ID copy
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||May 28 , 2017|
|Tuition :||RMB 17,000 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 75 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 150 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com