Program is open to university students, postgraduates and professionals who are non-Chinese citizens and above 18 years of age. High school graduates and gap-year students preparing for university may also apply.Your Chance to Get Admitted
Because i want to learn new things and chinese langage and as i know that fudan university is top 3 in shanghai.
- 1 month ago
- Name:ramzan lorna ahlaami
SUMMER CHINESE SCI Program is designed for the international students who want to learn Chinese language and get an insight into Chinese culture and people’s lives in China. The program allows students to enhance Chinese proficiency rapidly and get a unique and rich experience of Chinese society, custom and colorful culture.
SCI PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS
- Study at one of the top 3 universities in China.
- Well balanced program design.
- Unique experience of Chinese culture.
- Chinese language instruction available for all skill levels.
- Experience the lifestyle of China’s most dynamic city.
MAIN COURSES FOR SCI PROGRAM
Chinese Courses： Providing Chinese courses with all levels from beginners to advanced learners.
(Beginner levels are English instructed)
Culture Workshops： Cultural lectures on various topics including calligraphy, painting, Kungfu, etc.
Cultural Immersion Activities： Cultural Immersion Activities including cultural site visits and field trips.
ICES provide courses of levels from beginners to advanced level. Students will always find appropriate level
of classes in our language program. Class levels will be determined based on their placement test or interview
result. Final schedule will be published after registration.
Student will have opportunity to learn about China’s rich history and culture including Chinese traditional
culture including paper cutting, martial art, traditional medicine, Acupuncture and moxibustion and tuina,
Peking opera, etc.
Cultural Immersion Activities
Adhering to the experience learning concept, students will get opportunity to go out of classrooms and travel
around to explore the best of Chinese culture and history, to experience Chinese people’s lives, following up
the content of Culture Courses and workshops. Options include Shanghai City, Suzhou, Wuxi, Hangzhou,
Beijing, Yellow Mountain, etc.
ICES located in the center of Handan Campus with beautiful environment and convenient transportation.
The Campus is located comfortably beside Wujiaochang, the north Shanghai’s booming commercial center.
All the classrooms are equipped with multimedia system which make the teaching interactive. The Reading
Room is perfect for students’ self-study.
SCI students are provided with housing options as follows,
TONG ZHOU Hotel:
Double room, USD 25/one bed/day(about RMB 160), USD 50/whole room/day (about RMB 320)
USD room rates prevail in case of change of currency exchange rate.
UNIJIA international student community apartment:
Single room, about RMB 135/day
Single loft studio, about RMB 150/day
UNIJIA apartment is conveniently located within 10 min walk to Fudan campus. All rooms are equipped
with air conditioner, TV, 24 hour unlimited hot water, private bathroom and free Wifi access to internet.
(water and electricity fee need to be paid separately).
TONG ZHOU Hotel is located opposite to the East gate of the campus. All rooms are equipped with air
conditioner, TV, etc.
Program is open to university students, postgraduates and professionals who are non-Chinese citizens and above 18 years of age. High school graduates and gap-year students preparing for university may also apply.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 5,600 in total (About $ 1,030) Accommodation Fee Main Building Double Room RMB 55 (per person per day) to RMB 70 (per person per day) Single Room RMB 100 (per person per day) to RMB 80 (per person per day) Affiliated Building Single Room RMB 25 (per person per day) to RMB 55 (per person per day) International Students Dormitory Double Room RMB 45 (per person per day) Single Room RMB 30 (per person per day) to RMB 70 (per person per day) Other Fees Application Fee RMB 135 to RMB 810 Service Fee USD 150 Living Expense RMB 400 to RMB 3,000
- Application Materials
1. Passport Photocopy
personal information page – passport validity must be adequate for study.
2. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||May 28 , 2019|
|Tuition :||RMB 5,600 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 75 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 150 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com