Current students enrolled in universities above 18 years of age with adequate English skillsYour Chance to Get Admitted
THIS UNIVERSITY HAVE A VERY GOOD REPUTATION...
IT TAKE EVERY YEAR DIFFERENT STUDENTS COME FROM OTHER COUNTRIES AND ALSO
I LIKE CHINESE CULTURE
- 9 months ago
- Name:GUEYE NDARAW NDARAW GUEYE
Study duration: July 15-27 2018.
Place: School of Economics, Fudan University, Shanghai, China
- The Summer camp on Chinese Economy and Society includes twenty-two 90-minute lectures, three company tours and various other activities.
- The majority of lectures will be delivered by top scholars in relevant research fields from the best universities, including Fudan University, Shanghai Jiaotong University as well as LSE.
- These lectures will equip you with a thorough understanding of Chinese economy and society in the past, current and future. Tours to a private company, a state-owned enterprise and a Sino-foreign joint venture will provide you opportunities to closely observe how various companies grasp market opportunities in China and grow to be more competitive internationally.
- Other cultural activities aim to help you have a better appreciation of Chinese culture and make your stay more enjoyable.
- After successful completion of the Program, students will be awarded a program certificate and an official transcript from Fudan University.
Current students enrolled in universities above 18 years of age with adequate English skills
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 13,600 in total (About $ 2,495) Accommodation Fee Main Building Double Room RMB 55 (per person per day) to RMB 70 (per person per day) Single Room RMB 100 (per person per day) to RMB 80 (per person per day) Affiliated Building Single Room RMB 25 (per person per day) to RMB 55 (per person per day) International Students Dormitory Double Room RMB 45 (per person per day) Single Room RMB 30 (per person per day) to RMB 70 (per person per day) Other Fees Application Fee RMB 135 to RMB 810 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,400 to RMB 3,000
- Application Materials
1. Photocopy of valid passport
personal information page – passport must be valid at time of study
2. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
3. Transcripts of academic records
Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be translated and notarized.
4. Graduation certificates or documents
Graduation certificates or documents should prove student status at current university. Certificates or documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be translated and notarized.
5. English proficiency test certificate
One copy of TOEFL iBT (a score of 85 or above)/IELTS (a score of 6.5 or above), or other materials proving a corresponding level of English. Native English-speakers are exempted from the requirement.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||Jul 15 , 2018|
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||May 31 , 2018|
|Tuition :||RMB 13,600 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 75 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org