Applicant must be a citizen of a foreign country between 18 and 60 years of age, in good mental and physical health.Your Chance to Get Admitted
Currently studying Chinese in Beijing, and would like to study further in Shanghai.
- 6 days ago
- Name:Bauer Joseph Robert
I chose Fudan University for the following reasons:
- It was rated the best university in China in 2017
- I want to have the best opportunities for Chinese as well as learning about China
- The university life is widely known for being very well integrated
- My sister lives in Shanghai and I would like to remain close to her as well
- I hope that after I have completed my semester at Fudan that I may be considered for a scholarship to study my major in the university
- 1 week ago
- Name:Retief Ashley
- From:South Africa
This university seems like a good fit for me because it provides an environment that I feel will help me develop into a better person. I spent the last year in Taiwan studying Chinese and I hope to continue my studies of Mandarin in China. Also, it was recommended by my Chinese teacher.
- 2 weeks ago
- Name:Hissnauer Carvalho Laiz
I have already attended this University and it is excellent.
- 1 month ago
- Name:Mineo Michela
I am attracted to Fudan University by the reputation of the school both in general and as a school receptive to international students. I have studied Chinese for two years, and think that the best thing for my learning development would be an experience in China. I hope to take full advantage of the core language classes and optional classes offered by the school and to participate as actively as is possible.
- 1 month ago
- Name:Gioannini Jesse
- A clear focus on Chinese language
- Study with ICES is an opportunity to get to know Chinese language, experience the culture and be part of Shanghai life.
- ICES programs will help you achieve multicultural understanding, establish a global vision, and get connected with peers from around the world.
ICES adopts an unique model of instruction which has altogether 10 levels in Chinese learning, 4 levels (ABCD levels) in Fundamental, 4 levels (EFGH) in Intermediate and 2 levels (IJ) in Advanced. Each level takes about 9 weeks, students can finish 2 levels each semester in half a year. Students will get into appropriate levels according to the results of online placement test on arrival. ICES’s professional and experienced teaching staff ensure the most efficient teaching and learning.
The main courses include intensive reading, extensive reading, listening, speaking and writing. Optional courses including Pronunciation, Shanghai Dialect, Chinese Movie, Chinese sayings and proverbs, etc. are also provided. Special Character Writing class is set up for overseas Chinese origin students. There will be about 20 class hours per week for each level.
ABOUT CHINESE PROFICIENCY TEST,HSK & BUSINESS CHINESE TEST,BCT
Chinese Proficiency Test, HSK and Business Chinese Test, BCT are national examinations held by HANBAN, Confucius Institute Headquarters, which are widely recognized internationally. ICES is authorized test centers for both tests. Students in ICES can apply and take the tests almost every 2-3 months conveniently when they feel ready without leaving the school.
EXTRACURRICULUM & ACTIVITIES
In addition to the regular curriculum, Fudan University and ICES has nearly hundred students’ societies and set up numerous events and activities for students to take part in, enriching their experience and allowing them to better understand Chinese culture, the people and the society.
TEACHING EVIORMENT ICES
located in the center of Handan Campus with beautiful environment and convenient transportation. All the classrooms are equipped with multimedia system which makes the teaching interactive. The Reading Room is perfect for students’ self-study.
Applicant must be a citizen of a foreign country between 18 and 60 years of age, in good mental and physical health.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 10,500 in total (About $ 1,925) Accommodation Fee Main Building Double Room RMB 55 (per person per day) to RMB 70 (per person per day) Single Room RMB 100 (per person per day) to RMB 80 (per person per day) Affiliated Building Single Room RMB 25 (per person per day) to RMB 55 (per person per day) International Students Dormitory Double Room RMB 45 (per person per day) Single Room RMB 30 (per person per day) to RMB 70 (per person per day) Other Fees Service Fee USD 150 Living Expense RMB 2,400 to RMB 3,000
- Application Materials
1. Passport Photocopy
personal information page – passport validity must be adequate for study.
2. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
3. Native unified ID copy
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Dec 10 , 2017|
|Tuition :||RMB 10,500 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 75 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 150 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com