Applicant must be a citizen of a foreign country between 18 and 60 years of age, in good mental and physical health.Your Chance to Get Admitted
I found out details from the international student that this university is the best for social environment. Besides, the ranking of the university is really good.
- 1 week ago
- Name:Le Son
Since I was young, I've always been attracted by Asia. This june, I decided to travel in China for the first time.
The country blew my mind, it was one the best exeprience I could ever had.
The people, the environment, the architecture of the old building, the place in general, everything was so majestic. The culture is completely different.
Since that day, I want to come in China to learn more about all of that.
- 1 month ago
- Name:Saudemont Alexandre René Christophe
Fudan University is one of the famoust school in China and the best in Shanghai. Fudan has the best experience in dealing with international students for all the years.
To reach my profesional target, as to give a serious push to my career in Asia, learn Mandarin in Fudan is the solution for me. My passion for foreign languages includes Mandarin for several years.
So why Fudan, Shanghai and China ? Because China today makes part of the most important countrys in the world as such as trade, business, culture and development. I want to be in.
My profesional success of tomorrow deals with a Fudan education today and i would be proud to be part of it.
- 1 month ago
- Name:Vincent Fons
For me, learning languages means breaking down the barriers between different cultures and people. Through studying Chinese I hope to ultimately be able to play a role in bridging this communication process between those who do not share the same language. Chinese, as all the other languages, has been subject to a fascinating process of change and adaptation as the population has grown and spread across the region. As such, it offers an entry point for other Asian languages while also increasing in importance as China’s influence and growth in the world market.
And I am well aware that Fudan University is one of the notable university in Shanghai. And it has the best experience in dealing with international students for all the years. I would be honored to graduate from a university of this caliber and one that is recognized all over the world.
- 2 months ago
- Name:Ramli Fauziah
world ranking of this university and logic fee
- 2 months ago
- Name:ALDILAYW Alhusayn Younes Ahseen
- A clear focus on Chinese language
- Study with ICES is an opportunity to get to know Chinese language, experience the culture and be part of Shanghai life.
- ICES programs will help you achieve multicultural understanding, establish a global vision, and get connected with peers from around the world.
ICES adopts an unique model of instruction which has altogether 10 levels in Chinese learning, 4 levels (ABCD levels) in Fundamental, 4 levels (EFGH) in Intermediate and 2 levels (IJ) in Advanced. Each level takes about 9 weeks, students can finish 2 levels each semester in half a year. Students will get into appropriate levels according to the results of online placement test on arrival. ICES’s professional and experienced teaching staff ensure the most efficient teaching and learning.
The main courses include intensive reading, extensive reading, listening, speaking and writing. Optional courses including Pronunciation, Shanghai Dialect, Chinese Movie, Chinese sayings and proverbs, etc. are also provided. Special Character Writing class is set up for overseas Chinese origin students. There will be about 20 class hours per week for each level.
ABOUT CHINESE PROFICIENCY TEST,HSK & BUSINESS CHINESE TEST,BCT
Chinese Proficiency Test, HSK and Business Chinese Test, BCT are national examinations held by HANBAN, Confucius Institute Headquarters, which are widely recognized internationally. ICES is authorized test centers for both tests. Students in ICES can apply and take the tests almost every 2-3 months conveniently when they feel ready without leaving the school.
EXTRACURRICULUM & ACTIVITIES
In addition to the regular curriculum, Fudan University and ICES has nearly hundred students’ societies and set up numerous events and activities for students to take part in, enriching their experience and allowing them to better understand Chinese culture, the people and the society.
TEACHING EVIORMENT ICES
located in the center of Handan Campus with beautiful environment and convenient transportation. All the classrooms are equipped with multimedia system which makes the teaching interactive. The Reading Room is perfect for students’ self-study.
Applicant must be a citizen of a foreign country between 18 and 60 years of age, in good mental and physical health.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 21,000 in total (About $ 3,855) Accommodation Fee Main Building Double Room RMB 55 (per person per day) to RMB 70 (per person per day) Single Room RMB 100 (per person per day) to RMB 80 (per person per day) Affiliated Building Single Room RMB 25 (per person per day) to RMB 55 (per person per day) International Students Dormitory Double Room RMB 45 (per person per day) Single Room RMB 30 (per person per day) to RMB 70 (per person per day) Other Fees Service Fee USD 150 Living Expense RMB 2,400 to RMB 3,000
- Application Materials
1. Passport Photocopy
personal information page – passport validity must be adequate for study.
2. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
3. Native unified ID copy
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Dec 10 , 2017|
|Tuition :||RMB 21,000 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 75 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 150 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org