Applicant must be a citizen of a foreign country between 18 and 60 years of age, in good mental and physical health.Your Chance to Get Admitted
It is so
- 5 days ago
Impeccable reputation, a very good intensive language program and it's in one of the most important financial cities.
- 8 months ago
- Name:Fernandez Jover Pablo
I've chosen Fundan University because it's one of the most renowned institution in China. Also, it's in Shanghai, a great urban center. I believe that Fundan has an excellent level of education, then has a big and well structured campus, which enables it to provide the best service to their students. These features make my interest in studying a new language and learning a new culture at Fundan University grow bigger. Besides, a cousin of mine has already studied, by an exchange program, in this University and has loved the experience, mostly because she actually learned how to speak and write in mandarin.
- 8 months ago
- Name:Wang Lina
Becuse it is a very good University
- 8 months ago
- Name:Ana Keren Carretero Ana Keren Carretero
This semester in Shanghai is really important for me, it will be very useful for my career. Chinese culture attracts me enormously. I would to work in the world of luxury, there or the Chinese population is increasingly present. So it is very important to familiarize myself with this very interresting culture.
Following this semester I will realize a second to USA to improve my English and be ready to go into business schools.
I would like to integrate EM Lyon and EM Grenoble two of the best French business schools.
The school of Lyon has partnership with Fudan University. This is a strong argument for my future interview.
- 10 months ago
- Name:Loyer Eloise
- A clear focus on Chinese language
- Study with ICES is an opportunity to get to know Chinese language, experience the culture and be part of Shanghai life.
- ICES programs will help you achieve multicultural understanding, establish a global vision, and get connected with peers from around the world.
ICES adopts an unique model of instruction which has altogether 10 levels in Chinese learning, 4 levels (ABCD levels) in Fundamental, 4 levels (EFGH) in Intermediate and 2 levels (IJ) in Advanced. Each level takes about 9 weeks, students can finish 2 levels each semester in half a year. Students will get into appropriate levels according to the results of online placement test on arrival. ICES’s professional and experienced teaching staff ensure the most efficient teaching and learning.
The main courses include intensive reading, extensive reading, listening, speaking and writing. Optional courses including Pronunciation, Shanghai Dialect, Chinese Movie, Chinese sayings and proverbs, etc. are also provided. Special Character Writing class is set up for overseas Chinese origin students. There will be about 20 class hours per week for each level.
ABOUT CHINESE PROFICIENCY TEST,HSK & BUSINESS CHINESE TEST,BCT
Chinese Proficiency Test, HSK and Business Chinese Test, BCT are national examinations held by HANBAN, Confucius Institute Headquarters, which are widely recognized internationally. ICES is authorized test centers for both tests. Students in ICES can apply and take the tests almost every 2-3 months conveniently when they feel ready without leaving the school.
EXTRACURRICULUM & ACTIVITIES
In addition to the regular curriculum, Fudan University and ICES has nearly hundred students’ societies and set up numerous events and activities for students to take part in, enriching their experience and allowing them to better understand Chinese culture, the people and the society.
TEACHING EVIORMENT ICES
located in the center of Handan Campus with beautiful environment and convenient transportation. All the classrooms are equipped with multimedia system which makes the teaching interactive. The Reading Room is perfect for students’ self-study.
Registration Time: 29, Aug. - 30, Aug. 2016
Registration Address: 4th floor, East Wing, Guanghua Tower, Handan Campus, 220 Handan Rd, Main Gate, Fudan University, Quad surrounding Mao Zedong
Applicant must be a citizen of a foreign country between 18 and 60 years of age, in good mental and physical health.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 10,500 in total (About $ 1,925) Accommodation Fee Main Building Double Room RMB 55 to RMB 70 Single Room RMB 100 to RMB 80 Affiliated Building Single Room RMB 25 to RMB 55 International Students Dormitory Double Room RMB 45 Single Room RMB 30 to RMB 70 Other Fees Service Fee USD 150 Living Expense RMB 2,400 to RMB 3,000
- Application Materials
1. Application Form
Please upload your finished application form here.
2. Passport Photocopy
personal information page – passport validity must be adequate for study.
3. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
4. Native unified ID copy
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Jun 10 , 2017|
|Tuition :||RMB 10,500 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 75 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 150 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com