Basic requirement: applicants must have an acknowledged bachelor degreeYour Chance to Get Admitted
- First and so far the only master program for Chinese religious studies (in English) in Mainland China;
- Comprehensive and systematic academic training in Chinese religions;
- Unique location and irreplaceable resources of field research;
- Direct access to local religious communities and venues and personal contacts with prominent religious leaders;
- Scholarship application possible.
In recent decades, discussion in public sphere and academic research about Chinese religion s is becoming a cross - cultural phenomenon , in the tide of globalization and revitalization of faith. F or the purpose of training experts in the future and promising young scholars in the field of Chinese religions, the School of Philosophy Fudan University resolves to launch a master program for Chinese religious studies in English, starting in fall semester 2015, which is open for global application. The School of Philosophy Fudan University has long - term corporatio n and friendship with all religious communities in Shanghai as well as in Mainland China. This program plans to organize regular visits for all students, and provides field research possibilities , so that students are able to have direct encounter with liv ing Chinese religions, besides understanding the theory and classical texts
The course s are divided in to three levels , namely basic, intermediate and advanced , so that stud ent can choose different ones according to his/her own pre - knowledge in the area(see the diagram below, incomplete, for your reference only)
Basic requirement: applicants must have an acknowledged bachelor degree
Tuition Fee Master RMB 50,000 pre year
RMB 100,000 in total (About $ 18,335)
Accommodation Fee Main Building Double Room RMB 55 to RMB 70 Single Room RMB 100 to RMB 80 Affiliated Building Single Room RMB 25 to RMB 55 International Students Dormitory Double Room RMB 45 Single Room RMB 30 to RMB 70 Other Fees Service Fee USD 150 Living Expense RMB 2,400 to RMB 3,000
- Application Materials
1. Other materials
Other materials required by the specific academic department you apply to .
2. published papers and other documents
Catalogue and abstract of published papers, and other documents that can prove academic ability.
3. Chinese Physician Qualification Certificate
For applicants who already got bachelor degree and apply for clinical-oriented medical program only.
4. Statement of Purpose
Around 1000 words for Master candidates, around 1500 words for PhD candidates, in Chinese ? Chinese-taught programs ? or English(English-taught programs). The content should include study and work experience, academic research achievement, planned re
5. Two recommendation letters
The referee should be professor or associate professor or person with relevant academic title. The recommendation letter must be in Chinese or English and the referee’s signature and contact method are necessary. There is no official reference form.
6. English proficiency test certificate
A Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score of 90 (IBT) or higher; or an International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score of 5.0 or higher.
7. Official diploma
They must be original documents or certified copies in Chinese or English. Applicants who have not graduate yet should provide an official letter stating expected graduate date,
8. Official academic transcript up to the present
9. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
10. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||Sep 1 , 2018|
|Teaching Language :||English|
|Application Deadline:||Apr 30 , 2018|
|Tuition :||RMB 50,000 Per Year|
|Application Fee:||USD 150 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 150 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org