Eligible applicants must be above 18 years old, non-Chinese citizens with good health, and high school graduates.Your Chance to Get Admitted
Apply online firstly, after confirming success of online application and paying registration fee, you should mail the application materials to Undergraduate office of international students. Application materials should be sent to the office before April 6, or regarded as abandoning application.
There are written test and oral test.
- Time: April 22, 2017, April 23, 2017
- Place: Shanghai, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur
- Subject: Chinese, Math, English, Comprehensive Courses of Arts (China Introduction) or Comprehensive Courses of Science (Physics, Chemistry and Biology)
- Time: May 13, 2017
- Place: Fudan University in Shanghai, other exam center undertermined
- Interview List: Published on the website of Foreign International Students\' Office on May 6, 2017
- Content: Test students\' comprehensive quality and language (Chinese and English) communication ability
Admission Card for Exam:
Applicants go to exam center to get admission card with original passport on April 20, 2017.
Admission result will be announced in the end of May, 2017.
Eligible applicants must be above 18 years old, non-Chinese citizens with good health, and high school graduates.
Tuition Fee Bachelor RMB 23,000 pre year
RMB 92,000 in total (About $ 16,870)
Accommodation Fee Main Building Double Room RMB 55 to RMB 70 Single Room RMB 100 to RMB 80 Affiliated Building Single Room RMB 25 to RMB 55 International Students Dormitory Double Room RMB 45 Single Room RMB 30 to RMB 70 Other Fees Service Fee USD 150 Living Expense RMB 2,400 to RMB 3,000
- Application Materials
1. Certificate of HSK
Certificate of HSK (Chinese Proficiency Test)
2. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
3. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
4. High school academic transcript
5. High school graduate certificate
Graduation certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||Aug 29 , 2018|
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Mar 10 , 2018|
|Tuition :||RMB 23,000 Per Year|
|Application Fee:||USD 150 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 150 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com