16 years old and above with valid passport.Your Chance to Get Admitted
The intensive Chinese program
- 2 months ago
- Name:Reyes Quentin
- Focusing on improvement of listening, speaking, reading and writing skills, integrated with innovative teaching methodlogy, like games, activities and multi-media.
- In the form of small group instruction, less than 15 students in one class.
- Diverse courses, meeting the different needs of students.
- Systematic and strict management, caring about the learning efficiency and feedback of the students.
- Frequent lectures, cultural activities and group competitions, creating a positive as well as comfort language study atmosphere.
- ECNU open optional HSK tutoring courses to 4 levels except for the beginner's and elementary level.
Duration: one semester or more
Class hour:29 class hours per week (1 class hour = 45 minutes)
Morning: Monday-Friday 8:30-11:45
Afternoon: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 13:00-15:30
Begin: On Campus Registration between Sept.7-8, 2015
End: Jan. 15, 2016
Intensive courses at a faster pace, intended for those who want to learn the most in the shortest time.
Focusing on the improvement of listening, speaking, reading and writing skills, integrated with innovative teaching methodology, like games, activities and multi-media.
In the form of small group instruction, less than 15 students in one class.
Diverse courses, meeting the different needs of students.
Systematic and strict management, caring about the learning efficiency and feedback of the students.
Frequent lectures, cultural activities and group competitions, creating a positive as well as comfort language study atmosphere.
1-1 Beginner’s, 1-2 Elementary, 2-1 Intermediate I, 2-2 IntermediateII, 3-1 Preadvanced, 3-2 Advanced I, 3-3
The applicants will be given a placement test as the reference for your present level at the beginning of the semester.
2-1 Intermediate I
2-2 Intermediate II
3-2 Advanced I
3-3 Advanced II
Class hour: Monday-Friday, 30 class hours per week (1 class hour = 45 minutes)
Mon. Tue. Wed. Thurs. Fri. 8:30-10:00 Comprehensive
Comprehensive Reading Comprehensive Reading 10:15-11:45 Drill Drill Drill Drill Weekly Test Lunch Break 13:00-15:30 Spoken
1:00-2:30 Session A
2:45-4:15 Session B
(Optional Cultural Class, biweekly)
HSK Test Tutoring
We will build up a genuine Chinese cultural environment for all the students to motivate and enhance their language learning, arranging free field trips to historical sights and varieties of activities like celebrations of traditional Chinese festivals, debating competition, singing contest, sports meet, etc.
The cultural class is an optional course which is open once every two weeks. The topics include Kong-fu, Hands-on (e.g. calligraphy, making dumplins, tea ceremony, mahjong, Peking Opera Masks Painting), Chinese Idioms, Lecture Series (e.g. Culture behind Characters, History of Shanghai, Chinese Modern Society, Movie Industry, Traditional Customs, etc.). The students can select the courses in the first week. The cultural course with less than 15 applicants will not be opened.
16 years old and above with valid passport.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 28,000 in total (About $ 5,135) Accommodation Fee International Exchange Service Center Double Room RMB 40 to RMB 80 Single Room RMB 145 No.2 International Student Residence Hall (Campus Map #39) Double Room RMB 40 to RMB 60 Single Room RMB 120 No.12 Student Residence Hall (Campus Map #41) Double Room RMB 30 No.1 International Student Residence Hall (Campus Map #31) Double Room RMB 40 Other Fees Application Fee RMB 200 to RMB 480 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,400 to RMB 3,000
- Application Materials
1. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
2. One 2-inch photo
3. Highest education certificate (photocopy)
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Jul 31 , 2017|
|Tuition :||RMB 28,000 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 75 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org