Applicants shall be non-Chinese citizens in good health, aging from 16 to 30 and holding valid ordinary foreign passports. If applicants are already in China, he or she must have a valid Chinese visa.Your Chance to Get Admitted
the price of the program is much better then most university. the program is being teach over the course of 10 months and with 30 hours each week fit just right because i am going to china for the purpose of learn just Chinese language. in addition to teaching Chinese with diverse method there is also periodic review that will help me review Chinese vocabulary to make sure i remember it! i also learned chinese in my college for 2 quarters, which make me unsure of what level of understanding i'm at.
- 9 months ago
- Name:Cho Suriya
- From:United States
to study chinese in Shenzhen
- 1 Year ago
- Name:Mamdy Suzon Nelly Anny
- Small Class Size: The minimum size of each class is 8 students and the average is about 15. Morning classes will focus on the training of listening, speaking, reading and writing, Colorful language practices will be held in the afternoon, such as customized training, listening and speaking practice in the language lab, language excursions and cultural visits.
- Intensive Teaching Schedule: The program has three sessions running across autumn (15 weeks), winter (4 weeks), spring (15 weeks), lasting for around 10 months.
- Periodic Test Academic Progress: Test will be held every two to four weeks. Students who fail to pass the tests twice continuously will be withdrawn from the Chinese Intensive Program and transferred to the full-time Chinese Language Program A.
- HSK Tutorial: From the third session, the program will focus on improving students' HSK examination techniques.
- Awards: Students who perform well both academically and daily will have the chance to gain the "Excellent Students Award" or "Progress Award" and win the corresponding prize. These excellent students can also be recommended by International Cultural Exchange School when applying for futher degree study or scholarships.
- Benefits for Continuous Study: Students who successfully complete the Chinese Intensive Program and join the Chinese-instructed self-funded degree programs at DHU afterwards can enjoy a one-off CNY 2000 tuition waiver in the first semester. If students continue to learn other Chinese language programs, they can enjoy the application fee or tuition fee waiver for currently enrolled students. The benefits and the above awards are applicable simultaneously.
Applicants shall be non-Chinese citizens in good health, aging from 16 to 30 and holding valid ordinary foreign passports. If applicants are already in China, he or she must have a valid Chinese visa.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 15,600 in total (About $ 2,865) Accommodation Fee International Student Dormitory Double Room RMB 50 Quad room RMB 35 Single Room RMB 95 No. 5 Building only for male international students Double Room RMB 45 Teachers House Double Room RMB 45 Roominshanghai Other Fees Application Fee RMB 200 to RMB 800 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,400 to RMB 3,000
- Application Materials
1. Application Form
Please upload your finished application form here.
2. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
3. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
4. Copy of visa
Only for students who have already be in China
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Sep 13 , 2017|
|Tuition :||RMB 15,600 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 75 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org