The University has a downtown campus – Yan’an Rd. campus, and a suburb campus – Songjiang campus. International Cultural Exchange School (ICES) located on Yan’an Rd. Campus, it offers two teaching building and three International Student Apartments buildings (ISAs). International students are access to the other living facilities on the campus. The accommodation's price is approximately 35-95 RMB/Day. All freshmen live in Yan'an Road Campus. Sophomore will move to Songjiang Campus except students for language,Fashion School,Management School. #1 Building and #2 Building are for degree students,#3 Building is for language students at Yan'an Road Campus.
- Book in advance
- Rent outside campus is allowed
- 24 hour check-in service
- Pay by semester with 500 RMB deposit, which will be returned if nothing in the dorm is damaged
- Moving in before registration is allowed. Students who arrive at working time, should check in first. Those arriving at non working time can live in fist.
- Pay by cash or bank card. but only cash is available at summer and winter vacation
Hotel in campus: YES. Donghua University Hotel
Yan’an Road Campus
ISAs are located on Yan’an Rd. Campus with 3 dormitory building, 3 types of rooms and over 1000 beds in total. ISAs’ rooms are only available to currently enrolled full-time international students of DHU. New students should make the online application after being admitted; old students should register at ICES within the designated time at the end of the semester.
Choose campus building
Choose campus building
International Cultural Exchange School (ICES) of Donghua University (DHU) has signed agreement with a real estate company named ‘Roominshanghai’, which can provide off-campus rental services for international students of DHU.
Address: Gold Garden City, 1310 Ding Xi Road, Chang Ning District, Shanghai
The location of the apartment is great since it is close to metro stations and convenience stores. It is 15 minutes walk to Zhongshan Park metro station (line 2, 3 and 4) and 8 minutes to Jiangsu road metro station (line 2 and 11). The apartment is 10 minutes to People’s Square, taking line 2. Convenience stores surrounding the residence include: Carrefour, Starbucks, McDonalds, KFC, Costa Coffee, bakeries, internet coffee shops, banks and if you’re into Chinese food, there are lots of Chinese restaurants.
How to get to Donghua University (Yan’an Campus)
1. By bike: about 10 minutes
2. By metro: about 25 minutes Take Line 3/4 at Zhongshan Park Station, then get off at West Yan’an Road Station (Exit 2)
3. By bus: about 20 minutes Take No.936/57/127 bus at West Yan’an Road, Ding Xi Road station and get off at West Yan’an Road West Zhong Shan Road station.
Room type: suit room with 3 or 4 separated bedrooms