The applicant must be non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport, should be between 20-35 years old, healthy, has obtained bachelor degree with good marks, has solid financial support to afford the study and living expenses in China.Your Chance to Get Admitted
Note: The course requires students to pay the tuition or admission deposit before issuing the admission package.
The applicant must be non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport, should be between 20-35 years old, healthy, has obtained bachelor degree with good marks, has solid financial support to afford the study and living expenses in China.
Tuition Fee Master RMB 41,000 per year
RMB 123,000 in total (About $ 22,555)
Accommodation Fee International student apartment Double Room RMB 11,000 (per person per year) Other Fees Application Fee RMB 600 to RMB 810 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,200 to RMB 2,800
- Application Materials
1. Study Plan
Including study purpose, research interest and research plan in brief. Written in English and more than 600 words
2. Academic transcript of Bachelor degree
Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
3. Certificate of HSK
Certificate of HSK (Chinese Proficiency Test)
4. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
5. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
6. Bachelor's degree diploma
Graduation certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
7. Two letters of recommendation
Wrritten in English from two respectable professors. including professors' contact no, email address and handwritten signature
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||Mar 7 , 2018|
|Teaching Language :||English|
|Application Deadline:||Jan 31 , 2018|
|Tuition :||RMB 41,000 Per Year|
|Application Fee:||USD 150 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org