Applicants should be non-Chinese citizens with valid passport, between 18-45 years of age.Your Chance to Get Admitted
- CUC is one of the leading university in China -- "Project 211";
- CUC is the HSK Testing Center approved by MOE;
- The Chinese language program is divided into different levels, available for all international students who want to learn Chinese;
- CUC takes small-size class to better help students with their Chinese study and satisfy various requirements for all Chinese levels.
1. Terms of application
Editor Notes: The application time differs by long term or short term study.
1.1 Application for Chinese language study (1 semester or above)
- Deadline for autumn semester (starts in September): August 31
- Deadline for spring semester (starts in March): February 28
1.2 Short-term Study
Apply at least 30 days in advance.
2. Courses Arrangement
Editor Notes: The required and optional courses are different for various Chinese levels learning.
In CUC, there is a good number of experienced and professional teachers who teach international students Chinese konwledge especially in the field of spoken Chinese and communication Chinese.
Class Required Chinese Courses Elementary Level Basic Chinese Chinese Characters and Reading Spoken Chinese and Pronunciation Correction Basic Listening Elementary To Middle Level Basic Chinese Chinese Characters and Reading Spoken Chinese and Pronunciation Correction Basic Listening Middle Level Medium Chinese Medium Reading Medium Spoken Medium Listening Middle To Advanced Level Medium Chinese Medium Reading Medium Spoken Medium Listening Advanced Level I Advanced Chinese Advanced Reading Writing Advanced audio-visual Spoken Advanced Level II Advanced Chinese Advanced Reading Writing Advanced audio-visual Spoken Selective Courses & Lectures HSK Guidance Pronunciation Correction Chinese Calligraphy Shadowboxing Notes:the relevant courses or lectures will be held periodically Cultural Experiences Party for Chinese and foreign students Tourist attractions visiting Museum Tour Notable former residences tour Visit Hutong Appreciate traditional opera Composition competition Speech competition Singing competition Sports Games
3. Entrance Examination
Editor Notes: The entrance examination is to divided students into different classes studying Chinese in corresponding levels.
- The examination for grouping will be held at the beginning of every new term.
- Students will be separated to different classes according to their Chinese level.
4. Short-term Study Program for International Students
Editor Notes: Applications for short-term program is flexible and could be at any time.
- Each Short-term study group must include a minimum of 15 students.
- Applicants should submit their applying materials 30 days in advance.
- Pay the registration fee of 300 RMB per person.
- Contact email@example.com for detailed information.
5. Tuition fee
Editor Notes: Any questions, please ask firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
Note: The above prices for short-term study doesn't include tour expense.
Students Types Tuition Fee (RMB) Students for Chinese language study ￥8000 per semester ￥16000 per academic year Short-term study (1 month) ￥3000 per person Short-term study (3 month) ￥6000 per person
Edoitor Notes: Any questions, please ask email@example.com for help.
- To encourage and support excellent international students who want to receive Chinese language education in Communication University of China, CUC has established "CUC Scholarship for International Students".
- Students can check or consult the scholarship information in detail after registration.
7. HSK Testing Center
Edoitor Notes: CUC is an HSK Test Center which is very convenient for international students.
- As one of the HSK testing center, School of International Education of CUC began to organize the HSK test since 2011 and has received favourable comment of the majority of the examinees.
- The teacher will provide you with consulting before the examination, enrolment, issuing the transcript and a series of professional and efficient service.
Edoitor Notes: Any questions, please ask firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
1. For international students who stays less than one month the rates are
- With balcony, 120 RMB per room per day.
- Without balcony, 110 RMB per room per day.
2. International Center is responsible for explaining other unmentioned matters.
9. Campus Life
Editor Notes: Students in CUC enjoy a rich and colorful life while studying Chinese language and culture.
- The School is committed to students’ overall development and organizes many cultural and sports activities for international students.
- Each semester, the Foreign Affairs Department organizes one-day trips for foreign students to tourist attractions such as the Forbidden City, the Great Wall.
10. Introduction to CUC
Editor Notes: CUC has gained the honorary fame -- "a cradle of China's radio and television talents".
- Communication University of China is one of China's major universities of "Project 211", directly under the surpervision of the State Ministry of Education.
- CUC has established cooperative relationships with more than 200 universities, research institutes and media institutions in different countries and areas.
- There are currently 15 professional teachers in this school, among them 3 professors and 4 associate professors.
- In recent years, the school has accepted more than 800 overseas students from over 20 different countries and districts, and the foreign students’ proportion of studying for degrees is increasing continuously.
Applicants should be non-Chinese citizens with valid passport, between 18-45 years of age.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 3,000 in total (About $ 555) Accommodation Fee No.37 Building Double Room RMB 40 (per person per day) Single Room RMB 80 (per person per day) International Center Double Room RMB 45 (per person per day) to RMB 50 (per person per day) Single Room RMB 100 (per person per day) to RMB 90 (per person per day) Other Fees Application Fee RMB 600 to RMB 800 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,200 to RMB 2,800
- Application Materials
1. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
2. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Aug 31 , 2018|
|Tuition :||RMB 3,000 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 115 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com