Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport, above the age of 16.Your Chance to Get Admitted
I like the options of the field in this universty
- 10 months ago
- Name:lishan nigatu's family Robel Lishan
Chongqing University offers short-term intensive Chinese program (from one week to two months). Students will immerse in Chinese language and culture. Students will receive a study certificate upon completion of the program.
Chinese Proficiency Requirement
Chinese Language Studies: No Chinese proficiency requirement. Students will learn Chinese at CQU School of International Education.
Specific Course Studies: Students who plan to take specific courses in Chinese should have the certificate of new HSK4 (over 180 points) or equivalent level.
Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport, above the age of 16.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 2,400 in total (About $ 445) Accommodation Fee Songlinpo International House Double Room RMB 2,500 (per person per month) Single Room RMB 4,500 (per person per year) Xuelin Hotel Double Room RMB 2,500 (per person per month) Single Room RMB 5,000 (per person per year) NO.6 Lanyuan Double Room RMB 2,500 (per person per month) Single Room RMB 4,500 (per person per year) Other Fees Application Fee RMB 400 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,000 to RMB 2,500
- Application Materials
1. Diploma/Certificate of highest degree conferred
Certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
2. Certification of no criminal record
3. Official certificate of employment
4. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
5. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
6. Health certificate
Required during application.Photocopy of notarized foreigner physical examination record (for durations of study over 6 months)
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Jan 14 , 2019|
|Tuition :||RMB 2,400 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 75 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com