- In principle, applicants should be over the age of 18 and under the age of 50 respectively.
- Applicants must be healthy, both mentally and physically.
- Applicant should have got master’s degree upon registration with CQMU.
- Applicant should have the recommendation of two professors /associate professors.
- Applicants for English-medium program whose secondary education was NOT conducted in English need to provide an English level certificate or take an English exam organized by CQMU; applicants for Chinese-medium programs need to have passed the Chinese HSK test with Grade 3 of Elementary Level, or have a statement from their embassy which proves that their secondary education was conducted in Chinese.