- In principle, applicants for master’s and Ph. D. program should be over the age of 18 and under the age of 45 and 50 respectively.
- Applicants must be healthy, both mentally and physically;
- Applicant for master’s program should have got bachelor’s degree upon registration with CQMU and applicants for Ph.D. program should have got master’s degree upon registration with CQMU.
- Applicant should have the recommendation of two professors /associate professors.
- Applicants for English-medium program whose secondary education was NOT conducted in English need to provide an English level certificate or take an English exam organized by CQMU