Entry RequirementsUnder 30 years old Good scores in high school Passed HSK 4
Discipline Direction Main courses compulsory courses Optional courses Practice courses Business Chinese Comprehensive
Practice in Culture
Chinese Literature International Chinese Teaching
Under 30 years old Good scores in high school Passed HSK 4
Tuition Fee Bachelor RMB 15,000 per year
RMB 60,000 in total (About $ 11,005)
Accommodation Fee International Students Dormitory Double Room RMB 14 (Including private toilet, 24h hot water, public kitchen, and air-conditioner （RMB 2,500 per person per year）) Single Room RMB 7 (Including private toilet, 24h hot water, public kitchen, and air-conditioner （RMB 5,000 per person per year）) International Students Dormitory Double Room RMB 7 (Including private toilet, 24h hot water, public kitchen, and air-conditioner （RMB 2,500 per person per year）) Single Room RMB 14 (Including private toilet, 24h hot water, public kitchen, and air-conditioner （RMB 5,000 per person per year）) Other Fees Application Fee RMB 300 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,000 to RMB 2,500
- Application Materials
1. Certificate of HSK
Certificate of HSK (Chinese Proficiency Test),No need for English medium programs
2. Health certificate
Photocopy of notarized foreigner physical examination record (for durations of study over 6 months)
3. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
4. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
5. High school academic transcript
6. High school graduate certificate
Graduation certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
7. Certification of no criminal record
Written in Chinese or in English
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||Sep 1 , 2019|
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Jul 31 , 2019|
|Tuition :||RMB 15,000 Per Year|
|Application Fee:||USD 55 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com