I would like to study Chinese in China Youth University for Political Sciences because I have a friend that has recommended me this institution. It offers a great Chinese summer program, which includes accommodation and is not too expensive.
- 10 months ago
- Name:SARA SARA
This university has a very good reputation and i noticed the outstanding reviews on the Cucas website. In all honesty I just wanted to pick a good university to study Chinese Language. The location is also in Beijing which is the capital which I have an interest in visiting. I enjoy learning languages with Chinese being my main focus. Therefore I thought it would be an advantage to learn in an environment where I can explore and test myself.
- 11 months ago
- Name:Tipton Sebastian Chelsea
- From:United Kingdom
- A clear focus on Chinese language
- Discussions with the participation of Chinese students and faculty
- Teaching delivered by qualified faculty
- Students will improve their Chinese in a short period
- Lecture conducted by qualified faculty
1. Chinese language classes are offered in the morning from Monday to Friday, for a total of 20 hours per week.
2. The university would offer a 2-hour HSK tutoring classes for two afternoons every week.
3. During weekends, the school organizes 2 cultural excursions in the city, free of charge.
Accommodation and fees:
4. Tuition fee: RMB 3200
5. Accommodation fee: RMB70/person/day Double Room
6. Teaching materials fee: Free
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 4,800 in total (About $ 885) Accommodation Fee International Students Appartment Double Room RMB 65 Other Fees Application Fee RMB 200 to RMB 800 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,200 to RMB 2,800
- Application Materials
1. Application Form
Please upload your finished application form here.
2. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
3. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
4. Valid identity document of the applicant's guarantor
For example, photocopy of ID card, photocopy of passport, etc.
5. A notarization of guarantor in China
Only for applicants under 18 years old.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Jul 10 , 2017|
|Tuition :||RMB 4,800 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 40 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com