- A clear focus on Chinese language
- Discussions with the participation of Chinese students and faculty
- Teaching delivered by qualified faculty
- Students will improve their Chinese in a short period
- Lecture conducted by qualified faculty
1. The class will start on Jan 25th and end on Feb 27th.
2. There are no classes during the Chinese Spring Festival holiday (from Feb 8th to Feb 12th)
3. Chinese language classes are offered in the morning from Monday to Friday, for a total of 20 hours per week.
4. The university would offer a 2-hour HSK tutoring classes for two afternoons every week.
5. During weekends, the school organizes 2 cultural excursions in the city, free of charge.
6. Before the Spring Festival, an avtivity of Making Dumplings (bao jiaozi) will be organized.
Accommodation and fees:
7. Tuition fee: RMB 3200
8. Accommodation fee: RMB70/person/day Double Room
9. Teaching materials fee: Free
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 3,200 in total (About $ 590) Accommodation Fee International Students Appartment Double Room RMB 65 Other Fees Application Fee RMB 200 to RMB 800 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,200 to RMB 2,800
- Application Materials
1. Application Form
Please upload your finished application form here.
2. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
3. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
4. Valid identity document of the applicant's guarantor
For example, photocopy of ID card, photocopy of passport, etc.
5. A notarization of guarantor in China
Only for applicants under 18 years old.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Jan 24 , 2017|
|Tuition :||RMB 3,200 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 40 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com