High school graduated.
I Like it
- 4 months ago
- Name:cb cb
The university provides a high atandard of academic excellence and as well as a very conducive atmosphere for international students.
- 9 months ago
- Name:Sanneh Mangikey
I like the regulations of the University
- 9 months ago
- Name:Djaman Djaman ake caleb
- From:Ivory Coast
BEST COLLEGE FOR LEARNING
- 1 Year ago
- Name:Mhina Mhina
- Scholarship Opportunity only apply through CUCAS!
- A clear focus on Chinese language
- Discussions with the participation of Chinese students and faculty
- Teaching delivered by qualified faculty
- Students will have a better understanding of Chinese language
- Carefully designed extracurricular activities
- Students with excellent performance will be awarded certain bonus
The program aims to help students improve Chinese comprehensive skills in a short period through intensive courses and tutoring sessions.Each class contains no more than 20 students. Besides regular classes, the school organizes language practice activities to help students practice Chinese in real world situations.A semester normally consists of 21-22 weeks, with 30 class hours per week, including 2 Chinese cultural classes. In addition, the school offers "1:2" tutoring sessions (one Chinese tutor helps two foreign students practice Chinese) twice a week for free.
- Semester Arrangement: 21-22 weeks per semester, and 30 class hours per week (including 2 Chinese cultural classes)
- Regular Courses: Comprehensive Chinese, Oral Chinese, Listening, etc.
- Language Practice: To visit various cultural spots in Beijing with certain language tasks to practice Chinese and experience Chinese culture.
- 1:2 Tutoring: One Chinese student will tutor a pair of International students twice a week, to help them review the lessons and practice Chinese.
Faculty and Teaching
- 90% teachers have master’s degrees in Teaching Chinese as a Foreign Language. Strict teacher training program is in place to ensure continuous improvement.
- Teachers care about students and create an intimate and harmonious atmosphere.
- Each class contains no more than 20 students.Individualized learning support services are integrated in teaching.
Learning Result Guaranteed
- Students starting from Class A are guaranteed to pass HSK level 4 after one year study, with over 80% attendance rate.
- Students starting from Class B are guaranteed to pass HSK level 5 after one year study, with over 80% attendance rate.
You have opportunity to get a Exclusive Scholarships for Overseas Students if you apply this program through CUCAS, and GPA above 3.0.
First-class Scholarship: RMB 4,500 (Quota:1)
Second-classs Scholarship: RMB 3,000 (Quota:2)
you can down the scholarship application here.
High school graduated.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 25,000 in total (About $ 4,585) Accommodation Fee International Students Appartment Double Room RMB 65 Other Fees Application Fee RMB 200 to RMB 800 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,200 to RMB 2,800
- Application Materials
1. Application Form
Please upload your finished application form here.
2. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
3. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
4. Certificate/diploma of highest education
Graduation certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
5. Academic transcript of highest education
Academic transcript of highest education in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Sep 1 , 2017|
|Tuition :||RMB 25,000 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 95 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org