- Abide by the laws of China and the regulations of the University;
- Bachelor’s degree with an average of 70/100.
- Below 40 years of old and healthy
- Language: IELTS≧6.5 or TOEFL≧80 points or more for non native speakers of English.
- Applicants should be non-Chinese citizens with valid passport or vertification of nationality at least 4 years, and with over 2 years living aboard records (9 months in a years living aboard can be considered as 1 years which is subject to the entry and exit stamps) in recent 4 years (before April 30th of every academic year)