- Between 18-45 years
- Super quality: A high percentage of our students can pass the national HSK tests after one year's study
- Extra content: Technical Chinese Course is added; Emphasis on communicative ability
- Small class size: No more than 15 students in one class
- Individual tutors: Each student has a personal tutor for after-class assistance
- Lowest tuition: In Beijing for similar programs
Chinese Language Center was established in 1997. Till now, about 1000 international students from 20 countries have finished their study at the center. There are over 10 full-time professional language teachers with Chinese-teaching qualification in the center. They are all qualified and have been granted the Certificate of Teaching Chinese Language by the Ministry of Education of China. An annual enrollment of the Chinese language programs is about 120 and the students are arranged into 8 classes.
Comprehensive Chinese, Reading, Listening, Oral Chinese, Science Chinese
Features of the Chinese Program:
- Small classes with 15 students each
- Strict regulation for attendance; late for class and earlier off class are not allowed.
- 450 lecture hours per semester with full training for listening, speaking, reading and writing
- Various exciting extra-curriculum activities
- Between 18-45 years
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 10,500 in total (About $ 1,925) Accommodation Fee International Students Apartment Double Room RMB 14,400 (per person per year) to RMB 18,000 (per person per year) Single Room RMB 24,000 (per person per year) to RMB 28,800 (per person per year) Other Fees Application Fee RMB 400 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,200 to RMB 2,800
- Application Materials
1. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
2. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
3. Certificate/diploma of highest education
Graduation certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Aug 31 , 2018|
|Tuition :||RMB 10,500 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 75 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org