People who are between the age of 18 and 65 and are interested in Chinese language will be eligible if he/she is in good health. Of course, the laws and decrees of the People's Republic of China as well as the rules and regulations of BUPT will be enforced.Your Chance to Get Admitted
I want to learn Chinese Language and be fluent.I would like to even learn Chinese culture and mingle with Chinese.
- 9 months ago
- Name:Ndebele Brighton
- A clear focus on Chinese language;
- Teaching delivered by qualified faculty at school;
- Discussions with the participation of Chinese teacher;
- There are 4 levels of classes;
- There will hold a HSK training course for about 2 months before the test.
Improvement in listening and actual speaking ability is the main aim, and consideration is given to reading and writing as well. Classroom instruction will be combined with lots of conversation practice through visiting and sightseeing, in formal discussion or seeing films and other art performances.
Those who are to study more than a semester will be enrolled in March, September every year. An examination will be given to the applicants after their arrival and the division of classes will be made according to their Chinese level.
These classes will be ABC course, elementary course, intermediate course or advanced course. There will not be more than 12 students in each class. We will hold individual course in case there come 10 more students with approximately the same Chinese level during the school day. As to their timetable, we shall discuss it on some other occasion.
Basic Chinese is mainly taught with oral conversation, intensive reading, listening and speaking, newspaper and magazine reading, phonetics, writing etc. In accordance with the actual level of the participants, culture of China and special lectures are to be given.
From Monday to Friday classroom instruction will be given before noon; every afternoon will be time for individual study or other activities. To meet the requirements of the participants, there will be Taijiquan, calligraphy, painting, recreational and sports activities etc.
People who are between the age of 18 and 65 and are interested in Chinese language will be eligible if he/she is in good health. Of course, the laws and decrees of the People's Republic of China as well as the rules and regulations of BUPT will be enforced.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 16,400 in total (About $ 3,010) Accommodation Fee International Student Apartment Double Room RMB 42 to RMB 45 Single Room RMB 84 to RMB 90 Other Fees Application Fee RMB 300 to RMB 510 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,200 to RMB 2,800
- Application Materials
1. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
2. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
3. Certificate/diploma of highest education
Graduation certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
4. Health certificate
Not needed during application. But may required when applying for visa. Learn detailsYou can download a template or sample from here.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Feb 10 , 2018|
|Tuition :||RMB 16,400 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 95 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org