Fundamentals of Acupuncture and Tui Na (Chinese Orthopedic Massage) CourseNon-degree
The update time of this program is Sep 5 , 2017. The latest information is under confirming, which is only for reference. If you want to get the accurate information, please contact with CUCAS.
Anyone with an interest in Chinese acupuncture and tui-naYour Chance to Get Admitted
The course will be tailored to the goals and backgrounds of the participants, and will include both didactic lectures and demonstrations of practical skills. Students will gain a basic knowledge of acupuncture and tui-na, as well as treatment methods for common diseases.
Course Schedule: 3 weeks(weekend courses are 7 weeks).
Courses begin on the first Monday of every month or can be scheduled anytime during the university summer holidays.
Language of Instruction and Tuition: Course conducted in Chinese are 5800 yuan, courses conducted in English are 7300 yuan.
Courses in this Module: Four examination and Eight Diagnostic Parameters, Human Anatomy, Channels and Points, Acupuncture and Moxibustion Techniques, Acupuncture Therapy, Manual Techniques of Massage and Tui-na, Tui-na for Common Disorders, Pediatric tui-na, Gua sha-scraping
Anyone with an interest in Chinese acupuncture and tui-na
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 7,300 in total (About $ 1,340) Accommodation Fee International Students Dormitory Double Room RMB 60 (per person per day) Single Room RMB 70 (per person per day) International Students Dormitory Single Room RMB 100 (per person per day) to RMB 160 (per person per day) Other Fees Application Fee RMB 800 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,200 to RMB 2,800
- Application Materials
1. English proficiency test certificate
For example, IELTS or TOEFL, only for applicant whose native language is not English.
2. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
3. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
4. Certificate/diploma of highest education
Graduation certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
5. Academic transcript of highest education
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||Sep 5 , 2018|
|Teaching Language :||English|
|Application Deadline:||Aug 30 , 2018|
|Tuition :||RMB 7,300 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 150 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com