People with an interest in Chinese medicine cosmetology.Your Chance to Get Admitted
Chinese medicine cosmetology emphasizes the overall balance and regulation of the whole body, and iders beauty in the context of the zang-fu, the channels, Qi nd blood. This course will teach internal herbal medicine ulas, external applications of herbs, Qi gong and dietary therapy for cosmetic purposes. Participants will learn safe, tical and effective techniques that they can apply ediately.
Course Schedule: 2 weeks (weekend courses are 5 weeks).
Courses begin on the first Monday of every month or can be scheduled anytime during the university summer holidays.
Language of Instruction and Tuition: Courses are conducted in Chinese or English. tuition is 5000 yuan for the Chinese course, 6500 for the English course Courses in this Module: Basic Theory of Chinese Medicine Cosmetology, Chinese Herbal Medicine for Cosmetology, Chinese Medicine Cosmetology Methods.
People with an interest in Chinese medicine cosmetology.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 6,500 in total (About $ 1,195) Accommodation Fee International Students Dormitory Double Room RMB 60 (per person per day) Single Room RMB 70 (per person per day) International Students Dormitory Single Room RMB 100 (per person per day) to RMB 160 (per person per day) Other Fees Application Fee RMB 800 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,200 to RMB 2,800
- Application Materials
1. English proficiency test certificate
For example, IELTS or TOEFL, only for applicant whose native language is not English.
2. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
3. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
4. Certificate/diploma of highest education
Graduation certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
5. Academic transcript of highest education
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||Sep 5 , 2018|
|Teaching Language :||English|
|Application Deadline:||Aug 30 , 2018|
|Tuition :||RMB 6,500 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 150 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com