Advanced Course in Acupuncture and Tui-na Massage CourseNon-degree
The update time of this program is Sep 5 , 2017. The latest information is under confirming, which is only for reference. If you want to get the accurate information, please contact with CUCAS.
People with a basic knowledge of acupuncture and Tui-na.Your Chance to Get Admitted
The goal of this course is to improve the practical, clinical skills of participants. Methods include lecturers, exchange of experiences, and clinical observation. We will focus primarily on stroke,sub-health, chronic pain,insomnia, and other common disorders. Participants will increase their professional knowledge of acupuncture and Tui-na massage, and gain specific, clinical skills to treat and prevent disease.
Course Schedule: 3 weeks(weekend courses are 7 weeks).
Courses begin on the first Monday of every month or can be scheduled anytime during the university summer holidays.
Language of Instruction and Tuition: Courses are conducted in Chinese, tuition is 7300 yuan
Courses in this Module: Lecturers: Treatment of Common Disorders with Acupuncture and Tui-na(stroke, sub-health ,chronic pain, insomnia ,and other common diseases),Clinical observation
People with a basic knowledge of acupuncture and Tui-na.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 7,300 in total (About $ 1,340) Accommodation Fee International Students Dormitory Double Room RMB 60 (per person per day) Single Room RMB 70 (per person per day) International Students Dormitory Single Room RMB 100 (per person per day) to RMB 160 (per person per day) Other Fees Application Fee RMB 800 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,200 to RMB 2,800
- Application Materials
1. English proficiency test certificate
For example, IELTS or TOEFL, only for applicant whose native language is not English.
2. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
3. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
4. Certificate/diploma of highest education
Graduation certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
5. Academic transcript of highest education
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||Sep 5 , 2018|
|Teaching Language :||English|
|Application Deadline:||Aug 30 , 2018|
|Tuition :||RMB 7,300 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 150 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org