Applicants for Master’s degree must have completed at least Bachelor’s degree and should be generally under the age of 40 and should be non-Chinese citizens in good health, with valid passport and should abide by Chinese law and the regulations of Beijing Technology and Business University. They should also respect Chinese social customs.Your Chance to Get Admitted
to improve my skills in the business world, as this university has a name of good tutors in the business field
- 9 months ago
- Name:Abdul adrian Koroma
- From:Sierra Leone
This university seems to have the right mix between education and social teachings. The international business master programs looks very interesting. I have been very interested in international business from a very young age. This university has great facilities. However, the crucial element that swayed my decision about this university, is the mix of students. It will be a great way to network for the future with some interesting and smart people.
- 10 months ago
- Name:Walshe Harry Edward
I am an extremely hard-working and persistent student, and believe the more you put into studying (as with all aspects of life), the more you get out of it. Studying increases knowledge, and confidence. This in turn increases curiosity, leading to further study. Since deciding I would like to complete MSc in International Business to further my career, I have spent a great deal of time researching all of the options open to me.
From my research, the Beijing Technology and Business University was my first choice. I have compared this university with all the alternatives and have decided this is where I would like to study. This decision is due to the university’s good reputation in English teaching and also the university is highly recommended for its excellent environment for international students.
I offered business administration and majored in marketing as an undergraduate program because I find it to be very dynamic and creativity- based field. Marketing is a fast growing discipline which has a wide area of activities within the community. I have been exposed to marketing (theory) and a little working experience (internship programs) which got me practicing what I have studied in the classroom. I took courses pertaining to marketing such as international marketing, entrepreneurship, selling and sales, advertising and consumer behavior and many more. In addition to lectures, we examined various case studies and devised specific solutions for particular problems. My four years undergraduate study of business administration got me familiar with the basic theories and applications of marketing. There is more to marketing than just the theoretical aspect of it. What I was taught in class made me more interested in practicing and having a feel of it all. As a result, I sought work as an intern at Nissan Auto Part Ghana limited, where I worked as a sales personnel and customer relations officer. In this position I gained more in depth and practical understanding of marketing, while alongside I studied the theoretical side in Central University College. After graduation I was posted to Battor District Assembly for my national service. The national service program is a compulsion for all students who pursue tertiary education in Ghana. It is basically a year of service to the nation. I have realized that my academic foundation is inadequate for achieving my career goals and further training in your master’s program will solidify my expertise and help me create more international affiliations for my future career.
I have many concrete goals for my postgraduate program with Beijing Technology and Business University. I hope to learn the latest skills while expanding my horizon and developing a broader international outlook. Communications and socialization is also one of my life values and due to this, I look forward to interact with students of different nationalities and diverse background to build upon my international links and more understanding about different cultures.
I believe MSc in International Business will help increase my overall effectiveness in the business world and give me a unique advantage in my future career. I have chosen to study at the Beijing Technology and Business University because I heard graduates from the university have proven to be outstanding in business.
Lastly the field of business is well established at Beijing Technology and Business University and as a result, it is a suitable setting for advanced training in this field, moreover promotes educational programs to advance the business industries every year. With all these factors I believe studying at Beijing Technology and Business University for my advance education will put me on the path of success by giving me access to resources that I will need to advance my knowledge.
- 1 Year ago
- Name:TSIBO-TAKYI ABAW
THIS UNIVERSITY HAS THE CAPACITY TO OFFER ME THE LEVEL OF COMPETENCE I EXPECT TO ACHIEVE AFTER THE COMPLETION MY MASTER DEGREE PROGRAM.
- 1 Year ago
- Name:MARK ANTWI ACHEAMPONG MARK ANTWI ACHEAMPONG
Because the program that the university offers meets my needs. In addition, the university has an academic level of quality, and also I can interact in a multicultural environment.
- 1 Year ago
- Name:VARGAS BUITRAGO LEIDY YAZMIN
MIB program will make the students to acquire the following knowledge and capabilities:
- Good professional ethics and aggressive spirit with global vision and innovative consciousness, mentally and physically healthy;
- Good grasp of knowledge, theory and practical skills in international business such as the import and export of goods and service, transnational foreign direct investment, with learning ability, analytic skills and strategic awareness in complicated and ever-changing environment of international business;
- Capable of adapting to complicated global economy, politics, society, culture and language, policy and regulation, etc. with strong analytic and decision-making abilities in international business, with a potential of leadership to organize and coordinate international business tasks, and a good mastery of a foreign language to conduct trans-cultural communication;
- Able to explore new market channels, engage in outsourcing and vertical production labor-division, manage foreign-invested corporation, and carry out negotiation, all of which meet the need of China’s opening-up and development.
International Business, Business English, International Trade Policy and Practices, International Direct Investment and Transnational Corporation Management, International Finance and Practices, International Business Negotiation, International Business Law, International Business Environment and Operations, International Settlement, International Marketing, International Financial Management, Intercultural Communication, Study on WTO Issues, China’s Foreign Trade, etc.
MIB graduate students will be competent in international business operation, practice and management in foreign enterprises, government departments and social organizations.
Most graduates will choose to work in Beijing and other metropolitan cities. They will work in national organs, foreign trade companies, commercial banks, asset Management Corporation, universities, etc. to have a good prospect for employment.
Chinese Government Scholarship
In order to promote the mutual understanding, cooperation and exchanges in politics, economy, culture, education, and trade between China and other countries, the Chinese government has set up a series of scholarship programs to sponsor international students, teachers and scholars to study and research in Chinese universities.
BTBU Agency No: 10011
Beijing Government Scholarship
Beijing Government Scholarship (BGS) is awarded to international students who are admitted by universities in Beijing, covering the tuition fees for exchange students, Chinese language students, undergraduates, postgraduates, and doctoral students.
Applicants for Master’s degree must have completed at least Bachelor’s degree and should be generally under the age of 40 and should be non-Chinese citizens in good health, with valid passport and should abide by Chinese law and the regulations of Beijing Technology and Business University. They should also respect Chinese social customs.
Tuition Fee Master RMB 26,000 per year
RMB 52,000 in total (About $ 9,535)
Accommodation Fee International House Single Room RMB 70 (per person per day) Other Fees Application Fee RMB 420 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,200 to RMB 2,800
- Application Materials
1. The foreigner physical examination form
It should be filled out in English.
2. Photocopy of valid passport or residence permit
3. Digital photo
4. English proficiency test certificate
The TOEFL iBT score at least 70 or IELTS score at least 5.5 or the relevant certificates of English, if non-native English speakers apply the English-taught program.
5. Latest diploma and academic record
Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must have attached Chinese or English translations. nor English, you should provide notarized Chinese or English translated document.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||Sep 1 , 2018|
|Teaching Language :||English|
|Application Deadline:||Jun 15 , 2018|
|Tuition :||RMB 26,000 Per Year|
|Application Fee:||USD 80 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org