Applicants must have completed at least senior high school studies and should be non-Chinese citizens in good health, with valid passport, above the age of 18, and should abide by Chinese law and the regulations of Beijing Technology and Business University. They should also respect Chinese social customs.Your Chance to Get Admitted
This program is designed for exchange students. Most of the courses are focused on Chinese business and economy.
NO. Time Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday 1 08:00 - 08:45 International Business
World Trade Organization and China 2 08:55 - 09:40 General Survey on Chinese Tourism Development International Business
World Trade Organization and China 3 10:10 - 10:55 General Survey on Chinese Tourism Development International Business
Elementary Chinese World Trade Organization and China 4 11:05 - 11:50 General Survey on Chinese Tourism Development International Business
Elementary Chinese Chinese
World Trade Organization and China 5 13:50 - 14:35 China's Foreign Trade Asian Economy Chinese
The Reformation and Development of China Finance 6 14:45 - 15:30 China's Foreign Trade Asian Economy The Reformation and Development of China Finance 7 16:00 - 16:45 China's Foreign Trade Asian Economy Chinese Culture 8 16:55 - 17:40 Chinese Culture Classroom Location: Gengyun Building 9-207
Applicants must have completed at least senior high school studies and should be non-Chinese citizens in good health, with valid passport, above the age of 18, and should abide by Chinese law and the regulations of Beijing Technology and Business University. They should also respect Chinese social customs.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 15,000 in total (About $ 2,755) Accommodation Fee International House Single Room RMB 70 (per person per day) Other Fees Application Fee RMB 420 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,200 to RMB 2,800
- Application Materials
1. Digital photo
That’s a new item for making out student’s card
2. A photocopy of the front page of a valid passport.
3. The applicants’ academic record
Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must have attached Chinese or English translations.
4. Study plan
written in English which shall be no less than 400 words
5. The Foreigner Physical Examination Form
If study more than 6 months
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||
Aug 29 , 2018
|Teaching Language :||English|
|Application Deadline:||Jul 1 , 2018|
|Tuition :||RMB 15,000 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 80 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com