Any foreigner who are in good health , aged from 18 to 55 may apply for this program.Your Chance to Get Admitted
this university have a very simple application process and offers a scolarship for chinese language program.
- 11 months ago
- Name:Menal Keisha
- 1 Year ago
- Name:11 1
- A clear focus on Chinese language
- Carefully designed immersion activities and excursions
- Teaching delivered by qualified faculty at school
- Discussions with the participation of Chinese students and faculty
- There are 3 levels of classes about this program
Elementary Courses, Intermediate Courses, advanced Courses, Pre-Education Courses and Intensive Training Courses are offered to meet the needs for international students with various interests in learning Chinese. Curriculums for different levels are perfectly designed. A scientific learner-centered method with clear focus and great flexibility is adopted to enhance the communicative ability of students. Colorful activities are organized for practicing language skills and experiencing Chinese culture in authentic situations.
The vocabulary of sportswill be taught in Pre-university Courses to help students lay a solid foundation to continue their studies for undergraduate degree and graduate degree.
Main Courses: Speaking, Listening, Comprehensive Chinese, Extensive Reading, Newspaper Reading, Writing, Grammar , Chinese Calligraphy, Chinese Painting，etc.
Any foreigner who are in good health , aged from 18 to 55 may apply for this program.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 20,000 in total (About $ 3,670) Accommodation Fee No.1 Student Dormitory Double Room RMB 40 (per person per day) to RMB 90 (per person per day) Single Room RMB 150 (per person per day) to RMB 75 (per person per day) Other Fees Application Fee RMB 400 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,200 to RMB 2,800
- Application Materials
1. Certificate/diploma of highest education
Graduation certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
2. Academic transcript of highest education
Academic transcript in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
3. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
4. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Jun 15 , 2018|
|Tuition :||RMB 20,000 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 75 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org