Non-Chinese citizens aged between 18 and 45 with high school certificate or higher academic degree.Your Chance to Get Admitted
I HAVE SEARCHED ABOUT THIS ON WEB AND HEARD ABOUT THIS FROM MANY PEOPLE SO HAVE URGE TO STUDY HERE
- 1 Year ago
- Name:khan bakhatmand khan
Beijing Normal University is a global institution and I believe knowledge gain can positively contribute to the rebuilding process of my country. Beijing Normal University has a repetition of adding values, especially on emerging economic countries and developing countries by transforming and refreshing intelligence positively for the better of mankind. At Beijing Normal University the environment can upset your hidden potentials and student-friendly professors are ready to aid students learned and be competitive.
- 1 Year ago
- Name:Gbarjolo Dickson Torgbor
BNU is one of the top university in china, hence am certainly that this is the best university for me
- 1 Year ago
- Name:Uwimana Jacqueline
- This program offer a good opportunity for the students who not possess a high professional proficiency.
- There are 70 courses for students to choose three to four for one semester, you can learn much about Chinese from high quality of education.
- Teaching delivered by qualified faculty.
- Discussion with Chinese students and teachers.
Introduction to English-Taught Credit-Course Program
Beijing Normal University (BNU), founded in 1902, is one of the universities that receive key supports from the government in Beijing. Throughout its development in more than one hundred years, BNU has always been developing along the route of self-improvement. It has never stopped theist efforts in educational reform and has steadily raised the level and quality of education. In addition, BNU has attached great importance to academic development and shaped herself into a moderately-scoped, reasonably-structured, diversified and comprehensive university. BNU is committed to the development of research, increasing research funding rapidly and achieving a number of high level research goals.
BNU ranks among the top universities in China. Signing an agreement with the Ministry of Education and Beijing Municipal Government, BNU became the 10th university on the list to get special support from the Chinese Government, aiming to be a world prestigious university. Now, it has 100 doctoral degree programs, 162 master degree programs, 55 bachelor degree programs and 18 post-doctoral programs. Beijing Normal University has 16 national key disciplines, including 5 general disciplines and 11 specialized disciplines Discipline of Education. Psychology and Chinese Language and Literature ranks top one in China. And 15 disciplines rank top 10 in China.
BNU has started to recruit international students since 1965. Now, there are around 2000 students from 69 countries studying in BNU, 65% of which are for degree study. In order to promote the internationalization of the university, starting in 2011 BNU will offer “English-Taught Credit Course Program” in 78 courses, hoping to enroll overseas students. All the courses aim to cultivate talents who not only possess a high professional proficiency but are also familiar with Chinese society and culture.
Study Duration and Study Mode
Students should choose at least three courses but no more than four courses for one semester.
Tuition Payment: RMB 1800 yuan/ one credit
Non-Chinese citizens aged between 18 and 45 with high school certificate or higher academic degree.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 10,800 in total (About $ 1,985) Accommodation Fee Liyun Apartment: No.3 International Students Dormitory(B) Single Room RMB 140 (per person per day) Studio RMB 140 (per person per day) to RMB 150 (per person per day) Liyun Apartment: No.1 International Students Dormitory (A) Double Room RMB 50 (per person per day) Single Room RMB 65 (per person per day) to RMB 75 (per person per day) Liyun Apartment: No.2 International Students Dormitory (F) Double Room RMB 120 (per person per day) Single Room RMB 120 (per person per day) XinSong Apartment Double Room RMB 120 (per person per day) to RMB 130 (per person per day) LanHui Apartment Double Room RMB 120 (per person per day) NO.13 International Students Dorm Double Room RMB 120 (per person per day) Other Fees Application Fee RMB 350 to RMB 600 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,200 to RMB 2,800
- Application Materials
1. Senior high school or university graduation certificate or certificate of enrollment at university
Certificate or Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
2. Academic transcript
Applicants holding a Master's degree or higher need only their present highest academic certificate.
3. Two letters of recommendation
from the applicant's former or present teachers with referrers’ signatures(in Chinese or English)
4. Transfer Agreement
only for those who are studying in China before applying for BNU
5. Proof of English Proficiency
For example, IELTS or TOEFL, only for applicant whose native language is not English. Materials must be in English
6. One Photocopy applicant’s passport
7. One passport-sized photo
8. The certified paper documents
i.e the original certified documents issued by the local Chinese Embassy officer. No matter you will be admitted or not, the materials will be kept in the university permanently.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||
|Teaching Language :||English|
|Application Deadline:||Jun 15 , 2018|
|Tuition :||RMB 10,800 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 95 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org