Non-Chinese citizens aged between 18 and 45 with high school certificate or higher academic degree.Your Chance to Get Admitted
- This program offer a good opportunity for the students who not possess a high professional proficiency.
- There are 70 courses for students to choose three to five for one semester, you can learn much about Chinese from high quality of education.
- Teaching delivered by qualified faculty.
- Discussion with Chinese students and teachers.
Introduction to English-Taught Credit-Course Program
Beijing Normal University (BNU), founded in 1902, is one of the universities that receive key supports from the government in Beijing. Throughout its development in more than one hundred years, BNU has always been developing along the route of self-improvement. It has never stopped theist efforts in educational reform and has steadily raised the level and quality of education. In addition, BNU has attached great importance to academic development and shaped herself into a moderately-scoped, reasonably-structured, diversified and comprehensive university. BNU is committed to the development of research, increasing research funding rapidly and achieving a number of high level research goals.
BNU ranks among the top universities in China. Signing an agreement with the Ministry of Education and Beijing Municipal Government, BNU became the 10th university on the list to get special support from the Chinese Government, aiming to be a world prestigious university. Now, it has 100 doctoral degree programs, 162 master degree programs, 55 bachelor degree programs and 18 post-doctoral programs. Beijing Normal University has 16 national key disciplines, including 5 general disciplines and 11 specialized disciplines Discipline of Education. Psychology and Chinese Language and Literature ranks top one in China. And 15 disciplines rank top 10 in China.
BNU has started to recruit international students since 1965. Now, there are around 2000 students from 69 countries studying in BNU, 65% of which are for degree study. In order to promote the internationalization of the university, starting in 2011 BNU will offer “English-Taught Credit Course Program” in 78 courses, hoping to enroll overseas students. All the courses aim to cultivate talents who not only possess a high professional proficiency but are also familiar with Chinese society and culture.
Study Duration and Study Mode
Students should choose at least three courses but no more than four courses for one semester.
Tuition Payment: RMB 1800 yuan/ one credit
Non-Chinese citizens aged between 18 and 45 with high school certificate or higher academic degree.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 5,400 in total (About $ 995) Accommodation Fee Liyun Apartment: No.3 International Students Dormitory(B) Single Room RMB 140 (per person per day) to RMB 95 (per person per day) Studio RMB 140 (per person per day) to RMB 95 (per person per day) Liyun Apartment: No.1 International Students Dormitory (A) Double Room RMB 40 (per person per day) to RMB 50 (per person per day) Single Room RMB 55 (per person per day) to RMB 75 (per person per day) Liyun Apartment: No.2 International Students Dormitory (F) Double Room RMB 120 (per person per day) to RMB 65 (per person per day) Single Room RMB 120 (per person per day) to RMB 80 (per person per day) XinSong Apartment Double Room RMB 120 (per person per day) to RMB 75 (per person per day) Lan Hui Apartment Double Room RMB 120 (per person per day) to RMB 60 (per person per day) Other Fees Application Fee RMB 350 to RMB 600 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,200 to RMB 2,800
- Application Materials
1. the certified paper documents
i.e the original certified documents issued by the local Chinese Embassy officer. No matter you will be admitted or not, the materials will be kept in the university permanently.
2. Transfer Agreement (only for those who are studying in China before applying for BNU)
3. Academic transcript
Applicants holding a Master's degree or higher need only their present highest academic certificate.
4. Proof of English Proficiency
For example, IELTS or TOEFL, only for applicant whose native language is not English. Materials must be in English
5. Three passport-sized photos
6. One Photocopy of the photo page of applicant’s passport
7. High school or university graduation certificate or certificate of enrollment at university
8. Two letters of recommendation
From the applicant's former or present teachers with referrers’ signatures.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||
Sep 1 , 2018
|Teaching Language :||English|
|Application Deadline:||Jun 15 , 2018|
|Tuition :||RMB 5,400 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 95 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com