The applicant should be a senior high school graduate and below 60 years old.Your Chance to Get Admitted
The main reason why I chose Beijing Language and Culture University is because I believe that is the best place to improve my teaching skills.
- 1 month ago
- Name:Shen Elizabeth
I would like to get admission in this university due to its ranking and its quality of education.Also its mots features suits me.I will further apply in Agriculture courses and will try to invent new techniques and methods for getting more and more production of crops.
- 1 Year ago
- Name:SAEED ASIF SAEED ASIF
Tips:This program is only for groups.
In the field of TCSOL (teaching Chinese as a second language), College for Teachers Training of Beijing Language and Culture University, is the first professional training institution authorized by the Ministry of Education of People's Republic of China. Since its establishment in 1987, the college has trained over 10000 (university, secondary and primary school) Chinese teachers from more than 50 countries and regions. Now with the longest history and largest number of teachers trained, it is the most influential training base of teachers of Chinese in China.
The Most Mature Curriculum and Training Patterns
Based on long years of practice in Chinese teachers training, we now have created the most mature curriculum and training patterns.
Top-ranking Teachers and Trainers
With the strong support of a large number of Chinese teachers in BLCU, we now have the top-ranking teachers and trainers.
The Strongest Research Powers
Combined with the Bachelor major in TCSOL (Teaching Chinese as a Second Language) , the Graduate and the Doctor major in Teaching Methodology and Applied Linguistic, we have the strongest research power in Chinese Teachers Training.
The applicant should be a senior high school graduate and below 60 years old.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 3,800 in total (About $ 700) Accommodation Fee Overseas Students'Building No.1 (For Government Scholarships) Double Room RMB 50 (per person per day) International Students Dormitory Service Center (Building 9) Double Room RMB 60 (per person per day) to RMB 65 (per person per day) Single Room RMB 110 (per person per day) International Student House (Building 17) Double Room RMB 80 (per person per day) Single Room RMB 150 (per person per day) International Students Dormitory Service Center (Building 4) Double Room RMB 70 (per person per day) to RMB 80 (per person per day) Single Room RMB 145 (per person per day) International Students Dormitory Service Center (Building 6) Double Room RMB 75 (per person per day) Single Room RMB 140 (per person per day) to RMB 145 (per person per day) International Students Dormitory Service Center (Building 7) Single Room RMB 145 (per person per day) International Students Dormitory Service Center (Building 8) Single Room RMB 145 (per person per day) International Students Dormitory Service Center (Building 16) Double Room RMB 70 (per person per day) Single Room RMB 145 (per person per day) Other Fees Application Fee RMB 600 to RMB 800 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,200 to RMB 2,800
- Application Materials
1. Copy of Guarantor’s ID
2. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
3. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
4. Certificate/diploma of highest education
No need to translate into English or Chinese.
5. Certificate of HSK
Certificate of HSK (Chinese Proficiency Test,only for Business Chinese)
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||Jul 19 , 2018|
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Jun 15 , 2018|
|Tuition :||RMB 3,800 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 115 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com