The applicant should be a senior high school graduate and below 60 years old.Your Chance to Get Admitted
I am studying at Beijing Foreign Studies University but would like to improve my Chinese language proficiency to allow myself communicate and read better in the Chinese language
- 4 months ago
- From:Russian Federation
I am applying for the chinese short language program in this university because it's situated in Beijing which is the capital of China and has many foreign students studying there. So the overall communication would become easier for anyone who is not familiar which the culture or language. Secondly, the university is offering a wide range of programs with flexible and varied intakes since i am a working professional from Pakistan and so i wanted to get admission in May or June intake for a short term program which would be helpful for my work life here in my current organization.
- 6 months ago
BLCU has a very good short-term Mandarin program. I've already studied there twice and I would like to make this experience again in order to get better language skills. It is a prestigious university that has a record of excellence and offers Chinese language courses at an affordable price. It is also a multicultural university with very good school facilities.
- 8 months ago
BLCU is well known for it's reputation as the premier language learning school. Also, my first option was taken.
- 1 Year ago
- From:United States
The program has what I am looking for: intensive, focused study on the Chinese language.
- 1 Year ago
- From:United States
Teachers enable students to grasp accurate Chinese vocabulary, sentence patterns, to understand the connotation and structure of Chinese culture in a variety of comprehensive and effective teaching methods.
- Beginner level: Beginners’ Chinese Comprehension, Beginners’ Chinese Review Exercises, Beginners’ Advanced Chinese Comprehension, Beginners’ Advanced Chinese Review Exercises
- Quasi-intermediate level: Quasi-intermediate Spoken Chinese, Quasi-intermediate Chinese Reading, Quasi-intermediate Chinese Listening
- Intermediate level: Intermediate Spoken Chinese, Intermediate Chinese Reading, Audio-Visual Chinese Speaking
- Advanced level: Advanced Spoken Chinese, Advanced Chinese Reading, Audio-Visual Chinese Speaking.
- Class hours: 8:00 am to 12:00 am, Monday through Friday, 20 hours a week
- BLCU will arrange a visit to the Great Wall and to a show, free of charge
- There will be optional cultural courses opened in two programs, c.f. below. Tuition fee will be charged extra, and the minimum students number is 8.
- The optional courses will be conducted in the afternoon, and RMB 30 for one class hour.
Compulsory Course & Study Hours
Class Level Class A Class B Class C Class D Class E Courses Name &
Study Hour(per week)
Beginners’ Chinese Comprehension (10) Beginners’ Advanced Chinese Comprehension(10) Quasi-intermediate Spoken Chinese (10) Intermediate Spoken Chinese(10) Advanced Spoken Chinese (10) Beginners’ Chinese Review Exercises(10) Beginners’ Advanced Chinese Review Exercises(10) Quasi-intermediate Chinese Reading (6) Intermediate Chinese Reading (6) Advanced Chinese Reading (6) Quasi-intermediate Chinese Listening (4) Audio-Visual Chinese Speaking (4) Audio-Visual Chinese Speaking (4)
The applicant should be a senior high school graduate and below 60 years old.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 6,700 in total (About $ 1,230) Accommodation Fee Dormitory No.17 Double Room RMB 80 (Per Bed Per Day) Dormitory No.4 Double Room RMB 75 (Per Person Per Day) Dormitory No.6 Single Room RMB 145 (Per Person Per Day) Dormitory No.7 Single Room RMB 145 (Per Person Per Day) Dormitory No.8 Single Room RMB 145 (Per Person Per Day) Conference center Double Room RMB 398 (Per Person Per Day) Single Room RMB 140 to RMB 205 (Per Person Per Day) Other Fees Application Fee RMB 600 to RMB 800 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,200 to RMB 2,800
- Application Materials
1. Guarantor's Passport or Citizen Identity Card
2. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
3. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
4. Certificate/diploma of highest education
No need to translate into English or Chinese.
5. Certificate of HSK
Certificate of HSK (Chinese Proficiency Test,only for Business Chinese)
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||Jun 27 , 2019|
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||May 24 , 2019|
|Tuition :||RMB 6,700 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 115 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org