The applicant should be a senior high school graduate and below 60 years old.Your Chance to Get Admitted
According to the feedbacks on these an other resources this university seems to be the best choice for summer courses.
- 3 months ago
- Name:Tokarev Sergey
- From:Russian Federation
I chose this university because i wish to have a good quality study in universities,and after many researches i see and learned about this university for opportinities and programs.
- 8 months ago
- Name:COLY Malang
learning chinese language with best quality
- 8 months ago
- Name:BAKHSHIZADEHHAGHIGHI SADRA
Already studied at BLCU and enjoyed it, hope to study there for longer
- 9 months ago
- Name:LORAN BARNABY
- From:United Kingdom
I'm really looking forward to improving my Chinese, especially my spoken Chinese, so I'm hoping a stay at Beijing Language and Culture University will help me in achieving this goal. Also the area surrounding the university is filled with possible trip locations.
- 9 months ago
- Name:Michna Christian
Teachers enable students to grasp accurate Chinese vocabulary, sentence patterns, to understand the connotation and structure of Chinese culture in a variety of comprehensive and effective teaching methods.
- Beginner level: Beginners’ Chinese Comprehension, Beginners’ Chinese Review Exercises, Beginners’ Advanced Chinese Comprehension, Beginners’ Advanced Chinese Review Exercises
- Quasi-intermediate level: Quasi-intermediate Spoken Chinese, Quasi-intermediate Chinese Reading, Quasi-intermediate Chinese Listening
- Intermediate level: Intermediate Spoken Chinese, Intermediate Chinese Reading, Audio-Visual Chinese Speaking
- Advanced level: Advanced Spoken Chinese, Advanced Chinese Reading, Audio-Visual Chinese Speaking.
- Class hours: 8:00 am to 12:00 am, Monday through Friday, 20 hours a week
- BLCU will arrange a visit to the Great Wall and to a show, free of charge
- There will be optional cultural courses opened in two programs, c.f. below. Tuition fee will be charged extra, and the minimum students number is 8.
- The optional courses will be conducted in the afternoon, and RMB 30 for one class hour.
Compulsory Course & Study Hours
Class Level Class A Class B Class C Class D Class E Courses Name &
Study Hour(per week)
Beginners’ Chinese Comprehension (10) Beginners’ Advanced Chinese Comprehension(10) Quasi-intermediate Spoken Chinese (10) Intermediate Spoken Chinese(10) Advanced Spoken Chinese (10) Beginners’ Chinese Review Exercises(10) Beginners’ Advanced Chinese Review Exercises(10) Quasi-intermediate Chinese Reading (6) Intermediate Chinese Reading (6) Advanced Chinese Reading (6) Quasi-intermediate Chinese Listening (4) Audio-Visual Chinese Speaking (4) Audio-Visual Chinese Speaking (4)
The applicant should be a senior high school graduate and below 60 years old.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 6,700 in total (About $ 1,230) Accommodation Fee The Conference Center Hotel Single Room RMB 140 to RMB 348 International Student House (Building 17) Double Room RMB 35 to RMB 95 Single Room RMB 100 to RMB 95 Studio RMB 160 to RMB 200 International Students Dormitory Service Center (Building 4) Double Room RMB 54 to RMB 80 Single Room RMB 100 to RMB 150 International Students Dormitory Service Center (Building 6) Double Room RMB 50 to RMB 80 Single Room RMB 100 to RMB 90 Studio RMB 160 to RMB 200 International Students Dormitory Service Center (Building 7) Single Room RMB 100 to RMB 90 International Students Dormitory Service Center (Building 8) Single Room RMB 120 to RMB 90 Other Fees Application Fee RMB 600 to RMB 800 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,200 to RMB 2,800
- Application Materials
1. Application Form
Please upload your finished application form here.
2. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
3. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
4. Certificate/diploma of highest education
No need to translate into English or Chinese.
5. Valid identity document of the applicant's emergency contact person
For example, photocopy ofÂ ID card, photocopy of passport, etc.
6. Certificate of HSK
Certificate of HSK (Chinese Proficiency Test,only for Business Chinese)
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||Jun 29 , 2017|
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||May 26 , 2017|
|Tuition :||RMB 6,700 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 115 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com