The applicant should be a senior high school graduate and below 60 years old.Your Chance to Get Admitted
- 7 months ago
- Name:KRAVCHUK PAVEL
- From:Russian Federation
After spending 6 months studying in China two years ago, I wanted to continue my Chinese studies. I ask to confucio's institute in venezia where should I go studying chinese and they advise me this university.
- 8 months ago
- Name:bregant giovanna
This university has been highly recommended by faculty and students at my current university (University of Maryland). Additionally, during a recent visit to Beijing, I had the opportunity to see and learn more about the school and remain impressed by the campus and its programs.
- 9 months ago
- Name:Silverman Melissa
- From:United States
There are a lot of good reviews for BLCU and there is a program in this university that fits my schedule.
- 10 months ago
- Name:Tanuwidjaja Felicia
I have heard good ratings for this university and a friend recommended it to me.
- 10 months ago
- Name:TANUWIDJAJA Fiona
- A clear focus on Chinese language
- Carefully designed immersion activities and excursions
- Students are placed into different class according to their Chinese proficiency
- Productive and innovative teaching methods
- Experience Chinese culture courses
- Students can improve their Chinese proficiency in a short period
4 Week Courses (30 class hours per week)
Level A (Beginner)
Level B (Elementary)
Level C (Pre-intermediate)
Level D (Intermediate)
Speaking: Learning and Practice
Elementary Chinese: Learning and Practice
Speaking: Intensive Practice
Elementary Chinese: Intensive Practice
Communication on Selected Topics; Listening (Beginner)
Idioms; Applied Writing
The applicant should be a senior high school graduate and below 60 years old.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 5,300 in total (About $ 975) Accommodation Fee Overseas Students'Building No.1 (For Government Scholarships) Double Room RMB 50 (per person per day) International Students Dormitory Service Center (Building 9) Double Room RMB 60 (per person per day) to RMB 65 (per person per day) Single Room RMB 110 (per person per day) International Student House (Building 17) Double Room RMB 80 (per person per day) Single Room RMB 150 (per person per day) International Students Dormitory Service Center (Building 4) Double Room RMB 70 (per person per day) to RMB 80 (per person per day) Single Room RMB 145 (per person per day) International Students Dormitory Service Center (Building 6) Double Room RMB 75 (per person per day) Single Room RMB 140 (per person per day) to RMB 145 (per person per day) International Students Dormitory Service Center (Building 7) Single Room RMB 145 (per person per day) International Students Dormitory Service Center (Building 8) Single Room RMB 145 (per person per day) International Students Dormitory Service Center (Building 16) Double Room RMB 70 (per person per day) Single Room RMB 145 (per person per day) Other Fees Application Fee RMB 600 to RMB 800 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,200 to RMB 2,800
- Application Materials
1. Copy of Guarantor’s ID
2. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
3. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
4. Certificate/diploma of highest education
No need to translate into English or Chinese.
5. Certificate of HSK
Certificate of HSK (Chinese Proficiency Test,only for Business Chinese)
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||Aug 2 , 2018|
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Jun 29 , 2018|
|Tuition :||RMB 5,300 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 115 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com