12-week Intensive Chinese Program (30 hours/week)Non-degree
The update time of this program is Aug 11 , 2017. The latest information is under confirming, which is only for reference. If you want to get the accurate information, please contact with CUCAS.
The applicant should be a senior high school graduate and below 60 years old.Your Chance to Get Admitted
My brother living in Beijing introduced me
- 7 months ago
- Name:Muhwezi Ivan
The school has had a good reputation over the years and so i thought it would be a good opportunity for me.
- 11 months ago
- Name:Odeny Edgar Carriere
because BLCU have a beautiful place and i love to study there.
- 1 Year ago
- Name:siti nazaratul ain binti mohamad izamin siti nazaratul ain
I wish to complete my Putonghua studies from an Internationally accredited university and in a Chinese setting.
- 1 Year ago
- Name:Ahmed Syed Abrar
- A clear focus on Chinese language
- Carefully designed immersion activities and excursions
- Students are placed into different class according to their Chinese proficiency
- Productive and innovative teaching methods
- Experience Chinese culture courses
- Students can improve their Chinese proficiency in a short period
12 Week Courses (30 class hours per week) Level A (Beginner) Level B (Elementary) Level C (Pre-intermediate) Level D (Intermediate) Level E/F (Advanced) Comprehensive Comprehensive Comprehensive Comprehensive Comprehensive Speaking Speaking Speaking Speaking Speaking Listening Listening Listening Listening Audio-Visual and Speaking Language Practice Language Practice Reading Reading Language Practice Language Practice Language Practice Language Practice
The applicant should be a senior high school graduate and below 60 years old.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 12,500 in total (About $ 2,295) Accommodation Fee Overseas Students'Building No.1 (For Government Scholarships) Double Room RMB 50 (per person per day) International Students Dormitory Service Center (Building 9) Double Room RMB 60 (per person per day) to RMB 65 (per person per day) Single Room RMB 110 (per person per day) International Student House (Building 17) Double Room RMB 80 (per person per day) Single Room RMB 150 (per person per day) International Students Dormitory Service Center (Building 4) Double Room RMB 70 (per person per day) to RMB 80 (per person per day) Single Room RMB 145 (per person per day) International Students Dormitory Service Center (Building 6) Double Room RMB 75 (per person per day) Single Room RMB 140 (per person per day) to RMB 145 (per person per day) International Students Dormitory Service Center (Building 7) Single Room RMB 145 (per person per day) International Students Dormitory Service Center (Building 8) Single Room RMB 145 (per person per day) International Students Dormitory Service Center (Building 16) Double Room RMB 70 (per person per day) Single Room RMB 145 (per person per day) Other Fees Application Fee RMB 600 to RMB 800 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,200 to RMB 2,800
- Application Materials
1. Copy of Guarantor’s ID
2. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
3. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
4. Certificate/diploma of highest education
No need to translate into English or Chinese.
5. Certificate of HSK
Certificate of HSK (Chinese Proficiency Test,only for Business Chinese)
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Feb 26 , 2018|
|Tuition :||RMB 12,500 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 115 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org