The applicant should be a senior high school graduate and below 60 years old.Your Chance to Get Admitted
I would like to learn Chinese language in good university thats why I did choose it
- 1 month ago
- Name:ALQATAMI OMAR
The University where i want to apply is one of the reputed university of China, The university impart quality education and offer different programs and i am interested in learning Chinese language and i want to be a best speaker of Chinese language as it is my dream.
- 1 month ago
- Name:Baig Javed Iqbal
I have always wanted to travel to China to learn not only the language but also learn about the culture. I have studied Mandarin at high school for 5 years now and started researching possible universities I could apply to for a gap year in 2017. Beijing Language and Culture University has been recommended to me a numerous amount of times due to their excellent teaching ways and hospitality. Whilst learning Mandarin, I am also very eager to meet lots of new people and I think going to a university such as BLCU would be of great benefit because of the number of foreign students at the university.
- 1 month ago
- Name:Pate Molly
My name is feroz I want Chinese language bcs I like very much Chinese and Chinese language thats why I want study Chinese
- 5 months ago
- Name:hussain khosa feroz
我叫Tanatswa Hove，我的中文名字是余北溟。我是津巴布韦大学本科生，专业是汉语和语言学。我在津巴布韦大学孔子学院读了三年汉语。在我的老师帮助下，我通过了HSK五级考试，成绩为189分。我的HSK三级的成绩和HSKK初级成绩分别为271分和93分。由于我的出色表现，我于2014年被选去中国人民大学参加暑假小学期然后观摩了汉语桥比赛。2015年我参加了汉语桥大学生比赛和中非友谊知识比赛。这次机会极大地提升了我的语言能力，也让我的梦想变得更加清晰。 我希望能去中国进一步学习汉语。我学习汉语是为了懂得中国人历史、文化和文明。过去几十年间，中国取得了极大的发展，而要真正理解中国经济社会成就，就需要深入了解中国的文化。因此，我非常渴望能够去中国近距离观察中国社会。在中国期间，我一定会好好学习，我真诚希望毕业后, 我在中国期间所获得的知识能够用来建设我的国家，也希望能够推动中国和津巴布韦的合作和友谊。
- 7 months ago
- Name:Hove Tanatswa
- A clear focus on Chinese language
- Carefully designed immersion activities and excursions
- Students are placed into different class according to their Chinese proficiency
- Productive and innovative teaching methods
- Experience Chinese culture courses
- Students can improve their Chinese proficiency in a short period
The short-term Chinese language gives priority to general Chinese language course and adds practical professional Chinese course, Chinese culture and language practice to its supplement. In addition, the course pays attention to the development of students’ language communicative competence and cultural cognitive ability. Students will improve their comprehensive Chinese ability at the end of semester.
They are suitable for the learners of various levels. Both continuous and non-continuous options are available. Numerous optional courses are offered. Students are provided with standardized teaching, with emphasis on systematic grammar learning and communicative competence development.
It caters to overseas students of various levels, with emphasis on such communicative skills as Chinese speaking and listening. Focused communicative practice occurs in simulated life situations, characteristic of vividness and delightfulness.
Teaching grade Courses Class A Comprehensive Chinese ABC Oral Chinese ABC Listening ABC Class B Primary Comprehensive Chinese Primary Spoken Chinese Primary Listening Class C Standard Intermediate Comprehensive Chinese Standard Intermediate Oral Chinese Standard Intermediate Listening Language Practice Class D Intermediate Comprehensive Chinese Intermediate Spoken Chinese Intermediate Listening Intermediate reading Class E Standard advanced comprehensive Chinese Standard advanced Spoken Chinese Standard advanced listening and speaking Standard advanced reading Class F Advanced comprehensive Chinese Advanced Spoken Chinese Advanced listening and speaking Advanced reading and writing
The Foreign Student's Office in Room No. 109, Teaching Building No. 3
The applicant should be a senior high school graduate and below 60 years old.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 11,600 in total (About $ 2,130) Accommodation Fee The Conference Center Hotel Single Room RMB 140 to RMB 348 International Student House (Building 17) Double Room RMB 35 to RMB 95 Single Room RMB 100 to RMB 95 Studio RMB 160 to RMB 200 International Students Dormitory Service Center (Building 4) Double Room RMB 54 to RMB 80 Single Room RMB 100 to RMB 150 International Students Dormitory Service Center (Building 6) Double Room RMB 50 to RMB 80 Single Room RMB 100 to RMB 90 Studio RMB 160 to RMB 200 International Students Dormitory Service Center (Building 7) Single Room RMB 100 to RMB 90 International Students Dormitory Service Center (Building 8) Single Room RMB 120 to RMB 90 Other Fees Application Fee RMB 600 to RMB 800 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,200 to RMB 2,800
- Application Materials
1. Application Form
Please upload your finished application form here.
2. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
3. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
4. Certificate/diploma of highest education
No need to translate into English or Chinese.
5. Valid identity document of the applicant's emergency contact person
For example, photocopy ofÂ ID card, photocopy of passport, etc.
6. Certificate of HSK
Certificate of HSK (Chinese Proficiency Test,only for Business Chinese)
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Jan 13 , 2017|
|Tuition :||RMB 11,600 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 115 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org