The applicant should be a senior high school graduate and below 60 years old.Your Chance to Get Admitted
My boyfriend studies in the school.
- 1 week ago
- Name:Zolotova Julia
- From:Russian Federation
I love to learn the chinise language. and also because the city is good.
- 1 week ago
- Name:MENCHANG GEORGE
to embrace the global village
- 3 months ago
- Name:kawoa rogers kawoma rogers
I chose to Beijing Language and Culture University because it is the best university for teaching Chinese language in China. I have been taught by the the Confucius Institute before and I thought they were excellent teachers. I am keen to improve my Chinese language speaking skills and believe BLCU is the ideal place to achieve this.
- 5 months ago
- Name:Lonsdale Julia Angelique
TO LEARN MORE AND ACHVIE MORE GOALS
TO IMPROVE ON MY EDUCATION
- 6 months ago
- Name:AGGREY MARIAN
- A clear focus on Chinese language
- Carefully designed immersion activities and excursions
- Students are placed into different class according to their Chinese proficiency
- Productive and innovative teaching methods
- Experience Chinese culture courses
- Students can improve their Chinese proficiency in a short period
The short-term Chinese language gives priority to general Chinese language course and adds practical professional Chinese course, Chinese culture and language practice to its supplement. In addition, the course pays attention to the development of students’ language communicative competence and cultural cognitive ability. Students will improve their comprehensive Chinese ability at the end of semester.
They are suitable for the learners of various levels. Both continuous and non-continuous options are available. Numerous optional courses are offered. Students are provided with standardized teaching, with emphasis on systematic grammar learning and communicative competence development.
It caters to overseas students of various levels, with emphasis on such communicative skills as Chinese speaking and listening. Focused communicative practice occurs in simulated life situations, characteristic of vividness and delightfulness.
Teaching grade Courses Class A Comprehensive Chinese ABC Oral Chinese ABC Listening ABC Class B Primary Comprehensive Chinese Primary Spoken Chinese Primary Listening Class C Standard Intermediate Comprehensive Chinese Standard Intermediate Oral Chinese Standard Intermediate Listening Language Practice Class D Intermediate Comprehensive Chinese Intermediate Spoken Chinese Intermediate Listening Intermediate reading Class E Standard advanced comprehensive Chinese Standard advanced Spoken Chinese Standard advanced listening and speaking Standard advanced reading Class F Advanced comprehensive Chinese Advanced Spoken Chinese Advanced listening and speaking Advanced reading and writing
The applicant should be a senior high school graduate and below 60 years old.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 11,600 in total (About $ 2,130) Accommodation Fee The Conference Center Hotel Single Room RMB 140 to RMB 348 International Student House (Building 17) Double Room RMB 35 to RMB 95 Single Room RMB 100 to RMB 95 Studio RMB 160 to RMB 200 International Students Dormitory Service Center (Building 4) Double Room RMB 54 to RMB 80 Single Room RMB 100 to RMB 150 International Students Dormitory Service Center (Building 6) Double Room RMB 50 to RMB 80 Single Room RMB 100 to RMB 90 Studio RMB 160 to RMB 200 International Students Dormitory Service Center (Building 7) Single Room RMB 100 to RMB 90 International Students Dormitory Service Center (Building 8) Single Room RMB 120 to RMB 90 Other Fees Application Fee RMB 600 to RMB 800 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,200 to RMB 2,800
- Application Materials
1. Application Form
Please upload your finished application form here.
2. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
3. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
4. Certificate/diploma of highest education
No need to translate into English or Chinese.
5. Valid identity document of the applicant's emergency contact person
For example, photocopy ofÂ ID card, photocopy of passport, etc.
6. Certificate of HSK
Certificate of HSK (Chinese Proficiency Test,only for Business Chinese)
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Aug 4 , 2017|
|Tuition :||RMB 11,600 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 115 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com