The applicant should be a senior high school graduate and below 60 years old.Your Chance to Get Admitted
BLCU is one of the top universities in the whole world, and as the Chinese-loving person I am, I want to grasp the opportunity to apply for this amazing university to develop my chinese language skills as well as my understanding for the chinese culture in the best way possible.
- 3 days ago
- Name:NGUYEN Thuy Anh
According to recommendations I found on the internet, this university seems to be one of the best for foreign students who are going to study Chinese. That is why I decided to choose this one.
- 1 month ago
- Name:Tokarev Sergey
- From:Russian Federation
Beijing Language and Culture University was recommended to me by a very close friend of mine and a teacher from my last school. I am very keen on learning mandarin and have heard great reviews on the quality of teaching at BLCU. The course is perfect for me as it offers early morning training for six weeks which suits my summer holiday and so BLCU is an obvious choice from an academic point of view. As well as offering me a great course there are also fantastic facilities on campus, such as a gym, which is very important. As a rugby player, I intend on going to the gym as often as possible and at BLCU this is available.
To conclude, due to several recommendations, a course which is ideal for me and great facilities I have chosen to study at BLCU.
- 8 months ago
- Name:Perry Joshua George Roland
- From:United Kingdom
My reason of choosing this university is because of the Fees and Location.,
- 8 months ago
- Name:Dukuly Joseph G
nice comments from friends
- 8 months ago
- Name:TALERO SUAREZ FERNANDO
- A clear focus on Chinese language
- Carefully designed immersion activities and excursions
- Teaching delivered by qualified faculty at school
- Discussions with the participation of Chinese students and faculty
- Access to optional Chinese culture courses
- Students will enhance their Chinese language in a short period
Study Duration: Jul,06 to Aug 16.2017
Teachers enable students to grasp accurate Chinese vocabulary, sentence patterns, to understand the connotation and structure of Chinese culture in a variety of comprehensive and effective teaching methods.
- Beginner level: Beginners’ Chinese Comprehension, Beginners’ Chinese Review Exercises, Beginners’ Advanced Chinese Comprehension, Beginners’ Advanced Chinese Review Exercises
- Quasi-intermediate level: Quasi-intermediate Spoken Chinese, Quasi-intermediate Chinese Reading, Quasi-intermediate Chinese Listening
- Intermediate level: Intermediate Spoken Chinese, Intermediate Chinese Reading, Audio-Visual Chinese Speaking
- Advanced level: Advanced Spoken Chinese, Advanced Chinese Reading, Audio-Visual Chinese Speaking.
Considering the needs of some international Chinese learners, BLCU is to run short-term summer Chinese programs for youths in the age bracket of 15 - 17.
- Class hours: 8:00 am to 12:00 am, Monday through Friday, 20 hours a week
- BLCU will arrange a visit to the Great Wall and to a show, free of charge
- There will be optional cultural courses opened in two programs, c.f. below. Tuition fee will be charged extra, and the minimum students number is 8.
- The optional courses will be conducted in the afternoon, and RMB 30 for one class hour.
Compulsory Course & Study Hours
Class Level Class A Class B Class C Class D Class E Courses Name & Study Hour(per week) Beginners’ Chinese Comprehension (10) Beginners’ Advanced Chinese Comprehension(10) Quasi-intermediate Spoken Chinese (10) Intermediate Spoken Chinese(10) Advanced Spoken Chinese (10) Beginners’ Chinese Review Exercises(10) Beginners’ Advanced Chinese Review Exercises(10) Quasi-intermediate Chinese Reading (6) Intermediate Chinese Reading (6) Advanced Chinese Reading (6) Quasi-intermediate Chinese Listening (4) Audio-Visual Chinese Speaking (4) Audio-Visual Chinese Speaking (4)
Optional Courses Time-table
Time & Week Tuesday
week 0 / Calligraphy week 1 Calligraphy Martial Art week 2 Martial Art Painting week 3 Painting Kungfu Fan week 4 Tea Art Paper-cutting Art
The applicant should be a senior high school graduate and below 60 years old.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 4,800 in total (About $ 885) Accommodation Fee The Conference Center Hotel Single Room RMB 140 to RMB 348 International Student House (Building 17) Double Room RMB 35 to RMB 95 Single Room RMB 100 to RMB 95 Studio RMB 160 to RMB 200 International Students Dormitory Service Center (Building 4) Double Room RMB 54 to RMB 80 Single Room RMB 100 to RMB 150 International Students Dormitory Service Center (Building 6) Double Room RMB 50 to RMB 80 Single Room RMB 100 to RMB 90 Studio RMB 160 to RMB 200 International Students Dormitory Service Center (Building 7) Single Room RMB 100 to RMB 90 International Students Dormitory Service Center (Building 8) Single Room RMB 120 to RMB 90 Other Fees Application Fee RMB 600 to RMB 800 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,200 to RMB 2,800
- Application Materials
1. Application Form
Please upload your finished application form here.
2. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
3. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
4. Certificate/diploma of highest education
No need to translate into English or Chinese.
5. Valid identity document of the applicant's emergency contact person
For example, photocopy ofÂ ID card, photocopy of passport, etc.
6. Certificate of HSK
Certificate of HSK (Chinese Proficiency Test,only for Business Chinese)
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||Jul 6 , 2017|
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Jun 2 , 2017|
|Tuition :||RMB 4,800 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 115 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org