Intensive Semester Chinese Program (30 hours/week)Non-degree
The update time of this program is Aug 11 , 2017. The latest information is under confirming, which is only for reference. If you want to get the accurate information, please contact with CUCAS.
The applicant should be a senior high school graduate and below 60 years old.Your Chance to Get Admitted
My objective for coming to China is to improve my Mandarin skills. After doing some online research, I found a lot of good reviews about the chinese program offered by the Beijing Language and Culture University. I read that the foreign students having studied in this institution became very fluent in this language and all of them recommended this course for people interested in learning Mandarin. Given that I am highly motivated to improve my Chinese speaking and listening skills, it is obvious that I should not miss this opportunity to apply to this university.
- 7 months ago
- Name:Lai Tong Cindy Wei Ping
I have been learning Chinese for 2 years. Since my family lives in İstanbul and I in Ankara because of my university, I could not continue a course regularly during these 2 years, especially in summers. My learning process is always interrupted becuse of this reason. During these interruptions, I use the materials from Beijing Language and Culture University. I found these books and cd’s very useful and I am curious to study them in their own place. Moreover I read the comments from students that took these courses. I realized that this university might be one of the most important experience in my life. In İstanbul, I know a place that offers Chinese course and I attended this course too. They recommended Beijing Language and Culture University in the sense of its efficient education. The other reason is that I want to be in Beijing, the capital city of China. In Beijing, Beijing Language and Culture University is one of the most famous one among universities that offers Chinese courses.
- 8 months ago
- Name:Işık Nagehan
To learn chinese and to learn about the culture.
- 10 months ago
- Name:David-Larsen Emil Henri Noé
It is a well known university. The structure is good and it has reasonable prices.
- 1 Year ago
- Name:Leite de Morais Diogo
- A clear focus on Chinese language
- Carefully designed immersion activities and excursions
- Students are placed into different class according to their Chinese proficiency
- Productive and innovative teaching methods
- Experience Chinese culture courses
- Students can improve their Chinese proficiency in a short period
The scheme runs 30 hours per week, six hours a day from Monday to Friday. Students are grouped according to their Chinese level upon placement test result.
This scheme is mainly designed for the learners of beginning level and intermediate level. Training results are comparable to those achieved after one year of general intensive training.Learners' personality traits and varied needs will be taken into consideration by offering various optional courses.
The scheme is characteristic of both intensity and efficiency, with its focus on language skills and practical language use in communicative settings by providing plentiful practice in and out of the classroom.
Colorful activities are organized for practicing language skills in authentic situations. Students are provided with a long-distance trip for language researching and practising.
Teaching grade A B C D Courses Comprehensive Chinese ABC Primary Comprehensive Chinese Standard Intermediate Comprehensive Chinese Intermediate Comprehensive Chinese Oral Chinese ABC Primary Oral Chinese Standard Intermediate Oral Chinese Intermediate Oral Chinese Listening ABC Primary Listening Standard Intermediate Listening Intermediate Listening Language Practice Language Practice Language Practice Language Practice
From Feb.23 to Jun. 23,2017
The applicant should be a senior high school graduate and below 60 years old.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 19,100 in total (About $ 3,505) Accommodation Fee Overseas Students'Building No.1 (For Government Scholarships) Double Room RMB 50 International Students Dormitory Service Center (Building 9) Double Room RMB 60 to RMB 65 Single Room RMB 110 International Student House (Building 17) Double Room RMB 80 Single Room RMB 150 International Students Dormitory Service Center (Building 4) Double Room RMB 70 to RMB 80 Single Room RMB 145 International Students Dormitory Service Center (Building 6) Double Room RMB 75 Single Room RMB 140 to RMB 145 International Students Dormitory Service Center (Building 7) Single Room RMB 145 International Students Dormitory Service Center (Building 8) Single Room RMB 145 International Students Dormitory Service Center (Building 16) Double Room RMB 70 Single Room RMB 145 Other Fees Application Fee RMB 600 to RMB 800 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,200 to RMB 2,800
- Application Materials
1. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
2. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
3. Certificate/diploma of highest education
No need to translate into English or Chinese.
4. Valid identity document of the applicant's emergency contact person
For example, photocopy ofÂ ID card, photocopy of passport, etc.
5. Certificate of HSK
Certificate of HSK (Chinese Proficiency Test,only for Business Chinese)
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Jan 13 , 2018|
|Tuition :||RMB 19,100 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 115 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com