The applicant should be a senior high school graduate and below 60 years old.Your Chance to Get Admitted
As it is the most reputable Chinese university by Times Higher Education World Reputation Rankings (2015) where it was ranked 26th globally and because it one of the top universities in the field of software engineering and computer's science in all over the world .
- 3 days ago
- Name:ALKHAARBASH NIDAL ALI MOHAMED NIDAL
First of all, I spent the last couple of months with students from the chinese community in Paris. Most of them gave me positive feedbacks about this university which is the only one to deliver mandarin lessons dedicated to foreigners.
The university also provide the possibility to get a very intense training (30 hours/week) even for learners without any basics in mandarin. As long as I can't dedicate as much time as I would like, a short and intense training fits perfectly to my current needs. I would like to get a decent level in oral speaking and I'm sure that your highly trained professors will help me to reach this goal.
Thanks to its experience with foreign students, I can expect a good quality of services and also a quick integration. Also, I'll be surrended by plenty of universities which is going to help me to socialize and discovering the chinese culture while practicing my mandarin.
- 3 weeks ago
- Name:PARMENTIER Rémi, Nicolas
good school and they have not need to translate the papers in english
- 3 months ago
- Name:DIA Saliou
I WANT A BETTER EXPERIENCE IN OTHER LEARNING EXPERIENCE NOT ONLY I ANT TO LEARN BUT ALSO TO HAVE BETTER OUTLOOK OF ACADEMICAL GROUNDS IN MY LIFE
- 10 months ago
- Name:MATSHEDISO FLORENCE MATSHEDISO
- From:South Africa
I have studied there before, and I had a great experience.
- 11 months ago
- Name:Zabini Andre
- A clear focus on Chinese language
- Carefully designed immersion activities and excursions
- Students are placed into different class according to their Chinese proficiency
- Productive and innovative teaching methods
- Experience Chinese culture courses
- Students can improve their Chinese proficiency in a short period
The scheme runs 30 hours per week, six hours a day from Monday to Friday. Students are grouped according to their Chinese level upon placement test result.
This scheme is mainly designed for the learners of beginning level and intermediate level. Training results are comparable to those achieved after one year of general intensive training.Learners' personality traits and varied needs will be taken into consideration by offering various optional courses.
The scheme is characteristic of both intensity and efficiency, with its focus on language skills and practical language use in communicative settings by providing plentiful practice in and out of the classroom.
Colorful activities are organized for practicing language skills in authentic situations. Students are provided with a long-distance trip for language researching and practising.
Teaching grade A B C D Courses Comprehensive Chinese ABC Primary Comprehensive Chinese Standard Intermediate Comprehensive Chinese Intermediate Comprehensive Chinese Oral Chinese ABC Primary Oral Chinese Standard Intermediate Oral Chinese Intermediate Oral Chinese Listening ABC Primary Listening Standard Intermediate Listening Intermediate Listening Language Practice Language Practice Language Practice Language Practice
The applicant should be a senior high school graduate and below 60 years old.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 19,100 in total (About $ 3,505) Accommodation Fee The Conference Center Hotel Single Room RMB 140 to RMB 348 International Student House (Building 17) Double Room RMB 35 to RMB 95 Single Room RMB 100 to RMB 95 Studio RMB 160 to RMB 200 International Students Dormitory Service Center (Building 4) Double Room RMB 54 to RMB 80 Single Room RMB 100 to RMB 150 International Students Dormitory Service Center (Building 6) Double Room RMB 50 to RMB 80 Single Room RMB 100 to RMB 90 Studio RMB 160 to RMB 200 International Students Dormitory Service Center (Building 7) Single Room RMB 100 to RMB 90 International Students Dormitory Service Center (Building 8) Single Room RMB 120 to RMB 90 Other Fees Application Fee RMB 600 to RMB 800 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,200 to RMB 2,800
- Application Materials
1. Application Form
Please upload your finished application form here.
2. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
3. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
4. Certificate/diploma of highest education
No need to translate into English or Chinese.
5. Valid identity document of the applicant's emergency contact person
For example, photocopy ofÂ ID card, photocopy of passport, etc.
6. Certificate of HSK
Certificate of HSK (Chinese Proficiency Test,only for Business Chinese)
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Aug 4 , 2017|
|Tuition :||RMB 19,100 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 115 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com