The applicant should be a senior high school graduate and below 60 years old.Your Chance to Get Admitted
recommendations from friends
- 1 month ago
- Name:Manjengwa Japhet
to learn chinese and this was one of the best university in beijing. my cousin had the same course as i will take and she recommended it.
- 2 months ago
- Name:Loke Lim Noelle Wai Ying
In this rapidly globalizing world, language has been a crucial factor in its development as it helps us connect and effectively communicate with one another. Beijing itself is home to millions of Chinese from different parts of China and has one of the largest international expatriate communities. I believe that Beijing Language and Culture University will give me the opportunity to not only immerse myself in the Chinese culture, but will allow me to be a part of the diverse group of international students. Though coming to China is an extraordinary step to becoming a world-wide citizen, attending Beijing Language and Culture University will give me the chance to witness the world’s development from the first row. Beijing Language and Culture University offers education that satisfies the high standards of world`s top universities and it attracts even the best students on the planet. The gorgeous campuses offered by Beijing Language and Culture University and extracurricular activities have driven my interest, such as the city tours and field trips the school offers. I want to change the way I see the world, my own country, and ultimately myself. There may be many universities out there but no other university can help me achieve my goals like Beijing Language and Culture University.
- 2 months ago
- Name:Jargalsaikhan Anand
After living in Shanghai last summer and as I currently complete my academic exchange in Hong Kong, I am eager to explore a new fast-growing Chinese city. More particularly, Beijing boasts a rich tech scene that can provide me with the opportunity to hone my interests in blockchain. I believe that Beijing Language and Culture University will allow me to fully grasp the complexities of the Mandarin language especially given its intensive curriculum.
- 3 months ago
- Name:Pelletier Gagne Etienne
1. Most prestigious university for furthering Chinese language studies.
2. In Beijing city, China's center of culture.
3. Recommended by friends
- 4 months ago
- Name:Ooi Henri Jun Wei
- A clear focus on Chinese language
- Carefully designed immersion activities and excursions
- Students are placed into different class according to their Chinese proficiency
- Productive and innovative teaching methods
- Experience Chinese culture courses
- Students can improve their Chinese proficiency in a short period
The scheme runs 30 hours per week, six hours a day from Monday to Friday. Students are grouped according to their Chinese level upon placement test result.
This scheme is mainly designed for the learners of beginning level and intermediate level. Training results are comparable to those achieved after one year of general intensive training.Learners' personality traits and varied needs will be taken into consideration by offering various optional courses.
The scheme is characteristic of both intensity and efficiency, with its focus on language skills and practical language use in communicative settings by providing plentiful practice in and out of the classroom.
Colorful activities are organized for practicing language skills in authentic situations. Students are provided with a long-distance trip for language researching and practising.
Teaching grade A B C D Courses Comprehensive Chinese ABC Primary Comprehensive Chinese Standard Intermediate Comprehensive Chinese Intermediate Comprehensive Chinese Oral Chinese ABC Primary Oral Chinese Standard Intermediate Oral Chinese Intermediate Oral Chinese Listening ABC Primary Listening Standard Intermediate Listening Intermediate Listening Language Practice Language Practice Language Practice Language Practice
The applicant should be a senior high school graduate and below 60 years old.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 19,100 in total (About $ 3,505) Accommodation Fee International Students Dormitory Service Center (Building 9) Double Room RMB 60 to RMB 65 (Big double room) Single Room RMB 110 International Students Dormitory Service Center (Building 16) Double Room RMB 70 Single Room RMB 145 Overseas Students'Building No.1 (For Government Scholarships) Double Room RMB 50 (For Government Scholarship) International Student House (Building 17) Double Room RMB 80 Single Room RMB 150 International Students Dormitory Service Center (Building 4) Double Room RMB 70 to RMB 80 (Big Double Room) Single Room RMB 145 International Students Dormitory Service Center (Building 6) Double Room RMB 75 (Standard double room) Single Room RMB 140 to RMB 145 (Small single room) International Students Dormitory Service Center (Building 7) Single Room RMB 145 International Students Dormitory Service Center (Building 8) Single Room RMB 145 Other Fees Application Fee RMB 600 to RMB 800 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,200 to RMB 2,800
- Application Materials
1. Copy of Guarantor’s ID
2. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
3. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
4. Certificate/diploma of highest education
No need to translate into English or Chinese.
5. Certificate of HSK
Certificate of HSK (Chinese Proficiency Test,only for Business Chinese)
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Aug 3 , 2018|
|Tuition :||RMB 19,100 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 115 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com