Applicant should be under 40 years old and have acquired a Bachelor\'s degree or evidence of its equivalent. And an HSK Level 6 certificate is a prerequisite.Your Chance to Get Admitted
Applicant should be under 40 years old and have acquired a Bachelor\'s degree or evidence of its equivalent. And an HSK Level 6 certificate is a prerequisite.
Tuition Fee Master RMB 25,700 pre year
RMB 77,100 in total (About $ 14,135)
Accommodation Fee The Conference Center Hotel Single Room RMB 140 to RMB 348 International Student House (Building 17) Double Room RMB 35 to RMB 95 Single Room RMB 100 to RMB 95 Studio RMB 160 to RMB 200 International Students Dormitory Service Center (Building 4) Double Room RMB 54 to RMB 80 Single Room RMB 100 to RMB 150 International Students Dormitory Service Center (Building 6) Double Room RMB 50 to RMB 80 Single Room RMB 100 to RMB 90 Studio RMB 160 to RMB 200 International Students Dormitory Service Center (Building 7) Single Room RMB 100 to RMB 90 International Students Dormitory Service Center (Building 8) Single Room RMB 120 to RMB 90 Other Fees Application Fee RMB 600 to RMB 800 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,200 to RMB 2,800
- Application Materials
1. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
2. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
3. Academic diploma
A photocopy of B.A. degree. This year\'s graduates should provide letter of proof from alma mater.
4. Academic record
Original transcript of academic record (A copy is unacceptable).
5. Certificate of HSK
HSK Level 6 or above (Medium Level).
6. Study plan
Resume, HSK certificate, study experience, study plan for the M.A program, career orientation after graduation. 800 characters in Chinese.
7. Two letters of recommendation
Reference letters from two professors or experts of related fields.
8. Valid identity document of the applicant's emergency contact person
A photocopy of the applicant's emergency contact (can be a passport, license, or other official ID of Chinese citizen or foreigner).
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||Sep 11 , 2018|
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||May 19 , 2018|
|Tuition :||RMB 25,700 Per Year|
|Application Fee:||USD 150 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org