- Be a senior high school graduate.
- Be in the age bracket of 18-50.
I heard a lot of good reviews.
- 5 days ago
- Name:Grant Evania
I would like to study at this university because it is highly commended, and many past students have gained a thorough understanding of the Chinese language and culture which has allowed them to excel in their chosen fields.
Another reason is that it is located in the capital which will give me plenty of opportunities to study the language and culture outside of lessons. Whether it be everyday conversations which locals, or being able to take full advantage of the cultural and historical surroundings and resources of this beautiful and prestigious city.
Passing this course will allow me to pursue a career in environmental engineering by enabling me to study a bachelor’s degree. I have always loved learning, especially when the subject is constantly evolving, adapting and advancing. Going to university will allow me to pursue a career where I can constantly learn throughout my life. I am intrigued by environmental engineering and feel very passionate about the coexistence of all life. I’m particularly interested in learning about new and innovative ways to utilise natural resources to try to minimise the negative effects of increasing populations and consumption, which is a topic that many people in the West choose to neglect and ignore.
Studying in Beijing will allow me to learn: a beautiful and fascinating language which is becoming desirable in Europe and America; about an extraordinary and incomparable culture and history; and witness (and hopefully be a part of) Chinese engineering which rapidly developing and has been a focal point of innovation for thousands of years.
- 3 weeks ago
- Name:O'Donovan Amie
- From:United Kingdom
i am a Civil Engineer and work with Chinese peoples in Pakistan on a mega project of Pakistan, CPEC (China Pakistan Economic Corridor) so i realized that you should must have to know all Chinese and Chinese language so that i want to do Chinese Language Course from China because if you want to learn any language you must have to go in that culture and nation so that i want to go China and learn Chinese Language and than work with Chinese so guide me to get admission in china.
- 1 month ago
- Name:Aamir Shafiq Aamir Shafiq
- 1 month ago
- Name:mt daud siti hajar
There are job opportunities currently in Malaysia mostly looking for candidate with Mandarin competency and of course the program itself will give a lot of advantage to the students. This opportunity also will give experience for me to learn more about China and its culture.
- 1 month ago
- Name:Mahmud Madhiah binti Mahmud
- BLCU being an undisputed world leader in Chinese language education has always been a leading liberal arts university in China.
- BLCU is called Little United Nations, which brings ideas and brilliant minds together, inspiring global communications and exchanges with real impact today and in the future.
- BLCU has become the academic base for the study of languages and culture and the cradle for diplomats.
- A complete list of Chinese Language Courses with constant innovation in curriculum are provided to the international students.
- BLCU owns a strong faculty team with most recognized teaching quality.
Study Duration: Sept .11,2017 to Mid of Jul.2018 (Chinese Language Studies)
1. Training Goal
Editor Notes: This program offer students an access to a better knowledge of Chinese history, culture and society.
- To enhance students’ communicative skills in Chinese.
- Have a strong language ability, an enlarged cultural horrizon and be able to think clearly and critically.
2. Program Introduction
Editor Notes: This program pays much attention to students’ performances in class.
- Students are encouraged to take part in every activity they are curious about in class and let them learn Chinese language and cultural knowledge through their active participation in the students-centered activities.
- Students can choose more than 60 optional courses and select cross-level classes with their own interest and need.
- It is with great flexibility for students at different levels to select the elementary、intermediate and advanced courses.
- There are lots of after-class activities, such as language practice, study tours, talent show and Chinese knowledge competition.
3. Program Structure
Editor Notes: All courses are conducted in sixteen different levels of six ranks, i.e. A, B, C, D. E. and F, ranging from the beginner’s to advanced.
Teaching grade Courses Class A Comprehensive Chinese ABC Oral Chinese ABC Listening ABC Class B Primary Comprehensive Chinese Primary Spoken Chinese Primary Listening Class C Standard Intermediate Comprehensive Chinese Standard Intermediate Oral Chinese Standard Intermediate Listening Language Practice Class D Intermediate Comprehensive Chinese Intermediate Spoken Chinese Intermediate Listening Intermediate reading Class E Standard advanced comprehensive Chinese Standard advanced Spoken Chinese Standard advanced listening and speaking Standard advanced reading Class F Advanced comprehensive Chinese Advanced Spoken Chinese Advanced listening and speaking Advanced reading and writing
4. School Introduction
Editor Notes: It is the only international university in China with its main task set at teaching the Chinese language and culture to foreign students.
Beijing Language and Culture University was founded in 1962, and was originally named the Higher Preparatory School for Foreign Students. In 1996, with the approval of the Ministry of Education, the school became the Beijing Language and Culture University. It is the only international university in China, and is highly respected. Its main task is to teach the Chinese language and culture to foreign students, Learn More>>
5. International Cooperation
Editor Notes: BLCU has built cooperative ties with universities and educational institutions in over 50 countries and regions in the world.
- The School owns more than 100 well-known foreign scholars as its professors emeritus and visiting professors.
- The School pays much attention to cultivating talents through international co-operation.
- BLCU has won the title “Excellent Confucius Institute” and lots of faculty members there awarded as “Excellent Staff of the Year”.
- More than 1,000 Chinese language teachers work in oversea universities and educational institutions.
6. Campus Life
Editor Notes: International students can immerse themselves in Chinese and the culture and make friends from all over the world.
The 3rd Chinese Bridge Competition
The 5th Chinese StarRegisted Date
The College of Advanced Chinese Training in Room No.911, Teaching Building No. 1
- Be a senior high school graduate.
- Be in the age bracket of 18-50.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 23,200 in total (About $ 4,255) Accommodation Fee The Conference Center Hotel Single Room RMB 140 to RMB 348 International Student House (Building 17) Double Room RMB 35 to RMB 95 Single Room RMB 100 to RMB 95 Studio RMB 160 to RMB 200 International Students Dormitory Service Center (Building 4) Double Room RMB 54 to RMB 80 Single Room RMB 100 to RMB 150 International Students Dormitory Service Center (Building 6) Double Room RMB 50 to RMB 80 Single Room RMB 100 to RMB 90 Studio RMB 160 to RMB 200 International Students Dormitory Service Center (Building 7) Single Room RMB 100 to RMB 90 International Students Dormitory Service Center (Building 8) Single Room RMB 120 to RMB 90 Other Fees Application Fee RMB 600 to RMB 800 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,200 to RMB 2,800
- Application Materials
1. Application Form
Please upload your finished application form here.
2. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
3. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
4. Certificate/diploma of highest education
No need to translate into English or Chinese.
5. Valid identity document of the applicant's emergency contact person
For example, photocopy ofÂ ID card, photocopy of passport, etc.
6. Certificate of HSK
Certificate of HSK (Chinese Proficiency Test,only for Business Chinese)
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Jul 28 , 2017|
|Tuition :||RMB 23,200 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 115 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com