The applicant should be a senior high school graduate or with equivalent schooling in the age bracket of 18-50. Applicants must pass the corresponding entrance exam or oral exam and interview.Your Chance to Get Admitted
I've been living in China for over one and a half years. I really love China and I'm really passionate about chinese language and culture and I know that BLCU is the best language university in China. So obviously i want to learn from the best.
- 2 months ago
- Name:Lavelle Elisha Loran
I chose Beijing Language and Culture University as I've often heard their programs are the best regarding language classes. I really aim to improve my Chinese skills, therefore I want to attend the best classes.
- 1 Year ago
- Name:HAMADA KINAZA
Sept.11, 2017— mid of Jul. 2019
Branches of Specialties:
1. Chinese (for Trade and Business)
2. Chinese (for General Use)
3. Chinese (for Tourism)
4. Chinese (for Secretarial Use)
A. beginners who have not learned single Chinese before
B. Students who have learned Chinese knowing about 600 Chinese words (The students must attend a test so that the credits they have acquired before can be confirmed.)
After two years\' study (the first year of study concentrates on basic Chinese learning; the second year specializes in vocational Chinese training), the students will be able to master 4,500-5,000 words (including 1,000 or so jargons) and the corresponding Chinese characters, and about 250 language points. In addition, the students will be equipped with listening, speaking, reading, writing and translating abilities for both general and specialized uses, and with some understanding of the Chinese culture and the semantic connotation of the Chinese language to meet the students’ needs in their daily lives and work as well.
Overall language ability: Band 6 (included) and above of HSK
Specialized language ability: related levels of HSK of Business, of Tourism and of Secretary
Terms & Class hours:
For students of Group A (beginners), there are 20 weeks of classroom instruction in both the 1st term and the 2nd term respectively, 40 weeks in total, and 20 class hours per week. In the 3rd and 4th terms, classroom instruction still lasts for 40 weeks in total, 20 weeks for each term, but 18-20 class hours per week.
For students of Group B (students who have learned some Chinese), the courses in the first term can be excused and the credit points related to that term will be regarded automatically acquired provided that the students pass the credit-confirmation test. In the 2nd term, there are 20 weeks of classroom instruction, 20 class hours per week. In the 3rd and 4th terms, there are 20 weeks respectively, thus 40 weeks in total, 18-20 class hours per week.
examinations are given at the end of each term in written or oral forms.
Field trips: one or two field trips for language practice are provided in each school year.
students are required to act as interns in their specialized area during the 4th term and to submit reports related to that internship.
Students who have met the requirement for attendance and acquired a total of 80 credit points will be granted the following related certificates of specialized Chinese training:
1. Certificate of Specialized Chinese (Trade and Business) Training
2. Certificate of Specialized Chinese (General Use) Training
3. Certificate of Specialized Chinese (Tourism) Training
4. Certificate of Specialized Chinese (Secretarial) Training
The applicant should be a senior high school graduate or with equivalent schooling in the age bracket of 18-50. Applicants must pass the corresponding entrance exam or oral exam and interview.
Tuition Fee Associate RMB 23,200 pre year
RMB 46,400 in total (About $ 8,510)
Accommodation Fee The Conference Center Hotel Single Room RMB 140 to RMB 348 International Student House (Building 17) Double Room RMB 35 to RMB 95 Single Room RMB 100 to RMB 95 Studio RMB 160 to RMB 200 International Students Dormitory Service Center (Building 4) Double Room RMB 54 to RMB 80 Single Room RMB 100 to RMB 150 International Students Dormitory Service Center (Building 6) Double Room RMB 50 to RMB 80 Single Room RMB 100 to RMB 90 Studio RMB 160 to RMB 200 International Students Dormitory Service Center (Building 7) Single Room RMB 100 to RMB 90 International Students Dormitory Service Center (Building 8) Single Room RMB 120 to RMB 90 Other Fees Application Fee RMB 600 to RMB 800 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,200 to RMB 2,800
- Application Materials
1. Application Form
Please upload your finished application form here.
2. Certificate of HSK
For applicants of Chinese Language major and Chinese Language and Culture major:Level 3 or above. For those applying to take classes with Chinese students: HSK Level 6 or above
3. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
4. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
5. Certificate/diploma of highest education
Graduation certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
6. Academic transcript of highest education
Original transcript of academic record.
7. Valid identity document of the applicant's emergency contact person
A photocopy of the ID of the emergency contact (can be a license, official ID of Chinese citizen or foreigner).
8. Letter of recommendation
Reference letter from applicants' former teacher.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||Sep 11 , 2017|
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Jul 28 , 2017|
|Tuition :||RMB 23,200 Per Year|
|Application Fee:||USD 150 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com