High school graduates possessing a HSK 3rd level (HSK Basic C) certificate of achievement, Or students having achieved equivalent test results from our school’s entrance examination may begin their studies as a first year first semester student.Your Chance to Get Admitted
Well, it was the first university that caught my eye. I have also heard magnificent reviews about the university's education standards, the staff's quality of service, support, amenities and facilities. I'm really glad that there is a joint course for Chinese and Japanese, as these are the two main languages I have focused on. The course is really a big part of my decision, because it will give me the opportunity to kill two birds with one stone. I'm really excited to embark on my transition into a completely adult life through BLCU, and it brings me comfort knowing that I'll be in safe hands. I should also note, that currently I'm studying both for a TEFL certificate that I will pass within this month, and I also intend to sit an HSK 3 exam on May 20th. The results for the HSK exam will be returned to me 2 month later in late July of this year.
- 10 months ago
- Name:Woodcock Scott
- From:United Kingdom
This program is taught by college of Chinese language
1. Possess solid Chinese verbal ability and verbal communication skills;
2. The control system of Chinese cultural knowledge, familiar with China\'s national conditions and social culture;
3. Develop preliminary Chinese culture research and actual work ability, able to skillfully use Chinese talent for working the universal language of culture.
Why Choose To Study This Program
Professional in 1996 began to set up Chinese language and culture. The professional set up a complete language courses, culture two aspects, the former has a comprehensive early, middle and senior Chinese lessons, Chinese listening, speaking, reading and writing skills training, as well as newspapers, ancient Chinese, translation and other aspects of the course; Which like an overview of Chinese society, Chinese society study, China\'s national conditions, China\'s geography and history, economy, philosophy, literature, art, law, diplomacy, culture of calligraphy, folk custom, etc.
Internship and Career
During the study in accordance with the requirements of training goal and curriculum, school will organize students to debate or discussion activities; fourth grade (last semester) will go to other provinces for language and culture practice.
High school graduates possessing a HSK 3rd level (HSK Basic C) certificate of achievement, Or students having achieved equivalent test results from our school’s entrance examination may begin their studies as a first year first semester student.
Tuition Fee Bachelor RMB 24,900 per year
RMB 99,600 in total (About $ 18,265)
Accommodation Fee Overseas Students'Building No.1 (For Government Scholarships) Double Room RMB 50 (per person per day) International Students Dormitory Service Center (Building 9) Double Room RMB 60 (per person per day) to RMB 65 (per person per day) Single Room RMB 110 (per person per day) International Student House (Building 17) Double Room RMB 80 (per person per day) Single Room RMB 150 (per person per day) International Students Dormitory Service Center (Building 4) Double Room RMB 70 (per person per day) to RMB 80 (per person per day) Single Room RMB 145 (per person per day) International Students Dormitory Service Center (Building 6) Double Room RMB 75 (per person per day) Single Room RMB 140 (per person per day) to RMB 145 (per person per day) International Students Dormitory Service Center (Building 7) Single Room RMB 145 (per person per day) International Students Dormitory Service Center (Building 8) Single Room RMB 145 (per person per day) International Students Dormitory Service Center (Building 16) Double Room RMB 70 (per person per day) Single Room RMB 145 (per person per day) Other Fees Application Fee RMB 600 to RMB 800 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,200 to RMB 2,800
- Application Materials
1. Copy of Guarantor’s ID
2. Certificate of HSK
For applicants of Chinese Language major and Chinese Language and Culture major:Level 3 or above. For those applying to take classes with Chinese students: HSK Level 5 or above
3. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
4. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
5. Senior High school graduate certificate or A Level Certificate
Graduation certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
6. Senior high school academic transcript or A level transcripts
Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
7. Letter of recommendation
Written in English from applicants' former teacher including teacher's contact no., email address, handwritten signature.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||Sep 10 , 2018|
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Jul 27 , 2018|
|Tuition :||RMB 24,900 Per Year|
|Application Fee:||USD 150 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org