students over 16 years oldYour Chance to Get Admitted
I have learned from respected professors that the Beijing Language and Culture University is the best place to enhance my Chinese skills, and I am looking forward to be part of an institution with long standing traditions in teaching Chinese to foreigners. I am impressed by the constant innovation the BLCU offers to its students and he range of extracurricular activities present.
- 2 months ago
- Name:Mazgalova Irina Veselinova
I believe it can help me in acquiring the Chinese language speaking skills
- 4 months ago
- Name:Adjei` Prince
- In enjoyable classrooms, you have your standard Chinese lessons and build your confidence in speaking Chinese.
- In carefully designed moving classrooms, you can enjoy the fun of communications between diversified cultures while experiencing the unique and profound cultural environment of Beijing together with your classmates from all over the world.
- When visiting the historical sites in Beijing, you can discern Chinese history, humanistic spirit, and contemporary Chinese social life.
Learners’ mother tongues are to be used as classroom language. Chinese speech sounds are to be perceived and understood in reference to those of their respective mother tongue. The glamorous cultural aspects of the Chinese Characters are to be revealed by resorting to their interesting sources. The basic sentence structures of Chinese language are to be introduced in comparison with those of the mother tongues. Survival Chinese is to be taught lively with the task-based method in an immersive environment. Only some of the classes are to be given in lectures.
This Summer Camp will parallel Chinese language, Chinese culture and cultural experience. It will take into account both the common demand and the individual demand. Mother tongues will be incorporated and the Camp has excellent teachers. Rich and practical content as well as a warm and friendly learning environment will be given.
Your teachers will lead you into a moving classroom, and you can learn Chinese while travelling. Your study tour will offer you a chance to see the liberal and architectural art treasures of China with a civilization of 5000 years. You can also participate in carefully designed theme activities, cultural experience courses, and outdoor outreach activities to enjoy and develop yourselves and share your happiness.
Course design and teaching hours
The curriculum consists of Chinese language courses, cultural experience courses and a series of sightseeing tours:
- Chinese language courses will teach: everyday Chinese expressions, basic skills to master survival Chinese, and ways to greet, to shop and to order in Chinese.
- Cultural experience courses include: traditional Chinese tea art, calligraphy, painting, facial makeup, paper cutting, Gongfu, etc. You will be given chances of hands-on activities so that you can feel the glamour of traditional Chinese art in cultural study.
- The sightseeing tours include the visits of such classic spots as: 798 Art District, the Great Wall, the Forbidden City, Wangfujing Street, Tian’anmen, the Temple of Heaven, the Capital Museum, the Summer Palace, the Bird's Nest (National Stadium), the Water Cube (National Aquatics Center) etc. to discern the essence of ancient and modern Beijing.
Chinese Language: 9 teaching hours per week
Cultural Experience: 6 teaching hours per week
Sightseeing Tours: 7 times of whole day activities
Only for Group Studying
Duration: Jun. 28-July. 11, 2018
students over 16 years old
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 6,000 in total (About $ 1,105) Accommodation Fee International Students Dormitory Service Center (Building 9) Double Room RMB 60 (per person per day) to RMB 65 (per person per day) Single Room RMB 110 (per person per day) International Students Dormitory Service Center (Building 16) Double Room RMB 70 (per person per day) Single Room RMB 145 (per person per day) Overseas Students'Building No.1 (For Government Scholarships) Double Room RMB 50 (per person per day) International Student House (Building 17) Double Room RMB 80 (per person per day) Single Room RMB 150 (per person per day) International Students Dormitory Service Center (Building 4) Double Room RMB 70 (per person per day) to RMB 80 (per person per day) Single Room RMB 145 (per person per day) International Students Dormitory Service Center (Building 6) Double Room RMB 75 (per person per day) Single Room RMB 140 (per person per day) to RMB 145 (per person per day) International Students Dormitory Service Center (Building 7) Single Room RMB 145 (per person per day) International Students Dormitory Service Center (Building 8) Single Room RMB 145 (per person per day) Other Fees Application Fee RMB 600 to RMB 800 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,200 to RMB 2,800
- Application Materials
1. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
2. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
3. Certificate/diploma of highest education
No need to translate into English or Chinese.
4. Valid identity document of the applicant's emergency contact person
For example, photocopy ofÂ ID card, photocopy of passport, etc.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||Jun 28 , 2019|
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||May 25 , 2019|
|Tuition :||RMB 6,000 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 115 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com