- Education Level : Any education background is acceptable
- Age Requirement : 18 - 25
For the master's degree holders or above who would linke to do their researc at with BJTU supervisors.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 13,500 in total (About $ 2,475) Accommodation Fee No. 14 International Students Dormitory Double Room RMB 50 (per person per day) to RMB 7,200 (per person per year) No. 1 International Students Dormitory Double Room RMB 60 (per person per day) to RMB 8,640 (per person per year) High-rise Building Tower C International Students Dormitory Double Room RMB 65 (per person per day) to RMB 9,900 (per person per year) High-rise Building Tower C International Students Dormitory Double Room RMB 10,800 (per person per year) to RMB 8,400 (per person per year) No.4 International Students Dormitory Double Room RMB 60 (per person per day) to RMB 8,640 (per person per year) International Student Domitory Double Room RMB 3,600 (per person per year) to RMB 40 (per person per day) Other Fees Application Fee RMB 500 to RMB 600 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,200 to RMB 2,800
- Application Materials
1. Certificate/diploma of highest education
Graduation certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
2. Academic transcript of highest education
Academic transcript in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
3. Financial Prove
Bank statement under the student’s name is preferred. If parents or other person is financing student’s study,bank statement of this financial sponsor and a letter from the sponsor stating he/she will sponsor the student’s all cost should be provided
Written in Chinese or in English
5. Physical Examination Result
6. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
7. Passport photo
Your recent photo with white background and minimum size 640 × 480 pixels, or eight pieces of printed copies with size 30 by 40 mm.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||Sep 1 , 2018|
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Jun 30 , 2018|
|Tuition :||RMB 13,500 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 95 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org