2.High school graduateYour Chance to Get Admitted
- A clear focus on Chinese education
- Carefully designed immersion activities and excursions
- Teaching delivered by qualified faculty at school
- Discussions with the participation of Chinese students and faculty
- Students have the chance to experenice Chinese cultural setting
- Students will have a better understanding of Chinese language and HSK examination in the end
- Curriculum: Chinese Language, Science & Engineering courses in Chinese
- The priority to receive Beijing government scholarship
- Enter the degree course without application
1. Brief Introduction
Editor Note: It aims at furthering enhance students' Chinese proficiency and help international students to successfully finish bachelor degree study in Chinese.
- The Pre-University Program is provided for international students who have the fundamental knowledge of the Chinese language and intend to study in Chinese universities majoring in science and engineering as well as other undergraduate programs.
- It aims to further enhance students' Chinese proficiency and help international students to successfully finish bachelor degree study in Chinese.
- It will provide effective instruction and intensive training in mathematics, physics, chemistry and English.
- After training, students may have the capacity to pass the HSK level 5 and take courses with together Chinese students.
2. Main Courses
Editor Note: There are 9 main courses for the Pre-University Program.
Comprehensive Chinese (including HSK training) Chinese Listening (including HSK training) Science and Technology Chinese Oral Chinese Written Chinese Mathematics Physics Chemistry English
3. Course Arrangement
Totally, one-semester courses last 16 weeks with 26 credit hours per week.
4. School Introduction
Beijing Institute of Technology (BIT) was founded in Yan'an in 1940. BIT is a national key university, an open, international and research-oriented university of science, engineering and humanities with science and engineering as the focus. BIT is also one of the national "Project 211" universities receiving preferential support from the state. In 2000, BIT was listed in "Plan 985", which gives priority for development by Commission of Science Technology and Industry for National Defense (COSTIND), Ministry of Education (MOE) and Beijing Municipal Government.
2.High school graduate
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 20,600 in total (About $ 3,780) Accommodation Fee International Student Dormitory #14 Double Room RMB 1,350 (per person per month) Quad room RMB 900 (per person per month) Su Zhou Qiao Dormitory Triple Room RMB 1,350 (per person per month) Liang Xiang Double Room RMB 500 (per person per month) Other Fees Application Fee RMB 500 to RMB 600 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,200 to RMB 2,800
- Application Materials
1. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
2. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
3. Senior High school graduate certificate or A Level Certificate
Graduation certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
4. Senior high school academic transcript or A level transcripts
Documents in language other than Chinese or English need to be translated into Chinese or English
5. Permission from the previous university for tranfer students
A student who has studied in China and wants to transfer to another university must provide the permission from original university.
6. HSK exam grade certificate (copy)
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Jul 15 , 2018|
|Tuition :||RMB 20,600 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 95 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org