2.High school graduateYour Chance to Get Admitted
because this university can bring me higher study and make my future bright
- 5 months ago
- Name:shehzad naveed shehzad naveed
*Recommandation from my friend Mohamed Ali Chachia, who frequented this University
*Good reputation of the BIT
- 1 Year ago
- Name:Jerbi Hedi
because of its international reputation
- 2 Years ago
- Name:Nasri Mohamed Ali
because of its programs and quality of education
- 2 Years ago
- Name:Tshiswaka Singa
- From:Congo (Zaire)
- A clear focus on Chinese education
- Carefully designed immersion activities and excursions
- Teaching delivered by qualified faculty at school
- Discussions with the participation of Chinese students and faculty
- Students have the chance to experenice Chinese cultural setting
- Students will have a better understanding of Chinese language and HSK examination in the end
- Focus on improving the communication skills
- Free HSK training
1. Brief Introduction
Editor Note: The program by BIT aims to train students to grasp comprehensive Chinese skills through well designed classes together with colorful cultural trips.
- Aimming to help foreign scholars and students to master Chinese language, furthering their research and teaching and study in the future.
- 12 Chinese language and Culture classes in 8 levels for long-term study run by International Student Center of BIT.
- 5 half days (20 to 24 hours) class instruction a week by professors and lecturers, 16 weeks/one semester.
- Cultural visits such as trip to the Great Wall, Forbidden City, Summer Palace, etc., student get-togethers are also organized for long-term students without extra charge.
2. Course Levels
Editor Note: There are eight levels (L1—L8) of courses with qualified class arrangements designed for all sorts of learners, including Chinese language students, preparatory undergraduates, and high-level degree students.
Class Arrangement Chinese Level Duration Upper Level after Training Basic L1 class Beginners Mar-Jun Sep-Dec L2 or L3 L2 class Mastering Chinese about 500 words Mar-Jun Sep-Dec L3 or L4 Upper L3 class Mastering Chinese about 800 words Mar-Jun Sep-Dec L4 or L5 L4 class Mastering Chinese about 1000-1200 words Mar-Jun Sep-Dec L5 or L6 Intermediate L5 class Mastering Chinese about 2000 words Mar-Jun Sep-Dec L6 or L7 L6 class Mastering Chinese about 2500 words Mar-Jun Sep-Dec L7 Senior L7 class Mastering Chinese about 3500 words Mar-Jun Sep-Dec L8 L8 class Mastering Chinese about 3500 words Mar-Jun Sep-Dec
3. Course Features
Editor Note: The Class has a maximum of 15 students on scale with all kinds of Chinese courses as well as many free classes such as Tai Chi, calligraphy etc.
- Class size is limited to 15 students and are scientifically arranged.
- Opening compulsory courses of Comprehensive Chinese, Chinese listening, reading and speakng.
- Opening distinguished courses such as Words and Pronunciation Training, Chinese Culture, Chinese Idioms and Set Phrases, Overall of Modern China, Advanced Writing and others.
- Furthermore, BIT invites many experts to give free lectures on HSK, Tai Chi, calligraphy, and culture.
- Through intensive instruction and repeated practice, students can improve their overall linguistic ability.
Editor Note: To enhance the effectiveness of classroom instruction, BIT also organize many interesting activities for student to practice their Chinese language skills.
- Field trips may include visiting the Great Wall, Summer Palace, Xiangshan, Beijing Capital Museum, Yuyuantan Park, China National Museum, Beihai Park, 798 Beijing Art Zone, and other places of interest.
- Free lectures are given about calligraphy, Chinese traditional painting, paper cutting, photography, Chinese music appreciation, and Chinese classical movie appreciation.
- Culture and sports competitions may include badminton, volleyball, oral Chinese, singing, photography, writing, long distance walking, and an international culture festival.
- These events offer students’ chances to exhibit their current language ability and arouse their enthusiasm to more fully learn the Chinese language and culture.
5. School Introduction
Beijing Institute of Technology (BIT) was founded in Yan'an in 1940. BIT is a national key university, an open, international and research-oriented university of science, engineering and humanities with science and engineering as the focus. BIT is also one of the national "Project 211" universities receiving preferential support from the state. In 2000, BIT was listed in "Plan 985", which gives priority for development by Commission of Science Technology and Industry for National Defense (COSTIND), Ministry of Education (MOE) and Beijing Municipal Government.
6. Semesters start in September each year
2.High school graduate
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 8,500 in total (About $ 1,560) Accommodation Fee International Student Dormitory #14 Double Room RMB 1,350 (per person per month) Quad room RMB 900 (per person per month) Su Zhou Qiao Dormitory Triple Room RMB 1,350 (per person per month) Liang Xiang Double Room RMB 500 (per person per month) Other Fees Application Fee RMB 500 to RMB 600 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,200 to RMB 2,800
- Application Materials
1. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
2. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
3. Academic transcript of Senior High School or above
4. Graduate certificate of Senior high school or above
5. Permission from the previous university for tranfer students
A student who has studied in China and wants to transfer to another university must provide the permission from original university.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Jul 15 , 2018|
|Tuition :||RMB 8,500 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 95 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com