Healthy overseas students are willing to follow the law and regulations of People's Republic of China and BIEM regulations.Your Chance to Get Admitted
- Improve students’ listening and speaking skills in the shortest period of time by utilizing concentrated, intensive, and effective teaching models, applying diversified teaching resources, and employing original teaching methods.
- Offer cultural experience courses for international students to upgrade their Chinese level, put them in touch with fine Chinese culture and deepen their understanding of Beijing, China.
1. Educational objectives
Primarily focused on cultivating students' ability in survival communication, life communication and free communication.
2nd Jan. ～ 26th Jan. 2018 (4 weeks)
3. Class schedule
9:00a.m. ～ 15:10p.m. (From Monday to Friday)
4. Course introduction
Editor Notes: Students can choose the courses depending on thier Chinese levels.
Grade Target Students Class hours/per week Basic For beginners Comprehensive Learning, Cultural Experience/20 Intermediate For those who have learned Chinese about one year Comprehensive Learning, Cultural Experience/20 Advanced For those who have learned Chinese about one year and a half Comprehensive Learning, Cultural Experience/20
RMB45～55/person/day. (See more details.)
6. Introdcution to BIEM
Editor Notes: BIEM has enrolled around 1000 internstional students up to now.
Beijing Institute of Economic Management International Cooperation Department undertakes two important missions, which are the development, management and implement of education for overseas student who came to China and the cooperation project between China and other countries. Learn More >>
7. Campus Life
Editor Notes: the International Students' Office organizes colorful cultural and recreational activities each semester for students to enrich their life and open their minds.
- Visiting scenic spots and historical sites or appreciation of Chinese traditional performance;
- "Voice of Chinese"-Art performances or Chinese Speech Competition;
- Exhibition of Chinese Painting and Calligraphy or Photography;
- "Life in China"-Students' Composition collection;
- Basketball match or Sports meeting;
- Organized tours to the Great wall, Summer Palace, Longqing Gorge,.etc.
Healthy overseas students are willing to follow the law and regulations of People's Republic of China and BIEM regulations.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 2,450 in total (About $ 450) Accommodation Fee Foreign Student Apartment Double Room RMB 40 (per person per day) to RMB 55 (per person per day) Single Room RMB 50 (per person per day) Hotel Double Room RMB 100 (per person per day) Single Room RMB 200 (per person per year) Other Fees Application Fee RMB 500 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,200 to RMB 2,800
- Application Materials
1. Certification of no criminal record
2. Certificate of Deposit
USD3000 or RMB20000.
3. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
4. Two Passport photos
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
5. Highest Degree diploma
Graduation certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
6. Highest Degree Transcript
Transcript in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||Jan 2 , 2019|
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Dec 20 , 2018|
|Tuition :||RMB 2,450 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 95 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com