Healthy overseas students are willing to follow the law and regulations of People's Republic of China and BIEM regulations.Your Chance to Get Admitted
EXCELLENT LANGUAGE PROGRAM
- 5 months ago
- Name:MORENO MARTIN VICTOR
- Elite teaching team;
- Utilizing diversified teaching resources;
- Simultaneous improvement in Chinese grammar, reading, listening, and comprehensive communication ability;
- Improving international students Chinese level in a relatively short period of time;
- Stimulate their conversion of language learned in classroom to social intercourse vocabulary in real life situation.
elementary,intermediate, and senior
Learn Chinese in an all-around way
- From Monday to Friday
- 9︰00am～12︰10pm (20 class hours per week)
Primarily focused on cultivating students’ communication skills through three stages, namely, essential in communication, progression in communication, and fluency in communication.
Improve students’ listening and speaking skills in the shortest period of time by utilizing concentrated, intensive, and effective teaching models, applying diversified teaching resources, and employing original teaching methods.
Offer cultural experience courses for international students to upgrade their Chinese level, put them in touch with fine Chinese culture and deepen their understanding of Beijing, China.
9:00am ~ 12:10pm (From Monday to Friday)
Grade Target Students Class hours/per week Basic For beginners Comprehensive Learning, Cultural Experience/20 Intermediate For those who have learned Chinese about one year Comprehensive Learning, Cultural Experience/20 Advanced For those who have learned Chinese about one year and a half Comprehensive Learning, Cultural Experience/20
Appreciate traditional Chinese performance, Visit the Great Wall
To enrich international students' after-class lives, further their understanding of China, and arouse their interest in learning Chinese, the International Students' Office organize colorful cultural and recreational activities each semester.
- Organized tours to scenic spots and historical sites. Appreciation of traditional Chinese performance
- "Voice of Chinese"-Art performances or Chinese Speech Competition
- Exhibition of Chinese Painting and Calligraphy or Photography
- "Life in China"-Students' Composition collection
- Basketball match or Sports meeting
- Organized tours to the Great wall, Summer Palace, Longqing Gorge,.etc.
Healthy overseas students are willing to follow the law and regulations of People's Republic of China and BIEM regulations.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 3,300 in total (About $ 605) Accommodation Fee Foreign Student Apartment Double Room RMB 40 (per person per day) to RMB 55 (per person per day) Single Room RMB 50 (per person per day) Hotel Double Room RMB 200 (per person per year) Single Room RMB 180 (per person per day) Other Fees Application Fee RMB 500 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,200 to RMB 2,800
- Application Materials
1. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
2. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
3. Highest Degree diploma
Graduation certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
4. Highest Degree Transcript
Transcript in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||Jul 4 , 2018|
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Jun 30 , 2018|
|Tuition :||RMB 3,300 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 95 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org